Hope en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|all hope||Toda esperanza|
|expressed hope||Expresó esperanza|
|little hope||Pequeña esperanza|
|no hope||Sin esperanza|
|only hope||Sólo espero|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Brave new word: Pandating: coronavirus and the language of love →
The authorities must hope that some couples found something to do other than argue during lockdown: will there be a spike in coronababies in nine months’ time?Noelle Mateer
· June/July 2020 Update →
I hope your weekend is filled with camaraderie, fun, relaxation, and thankfulness for the many freedoms we still enjoy in this great country.
· Stocks boosted by vaccine hopes, banks earnings on tap →
A back-to-normal trade is taking place across the globe after early data from a Moderna coronavirus vaccine trial raised hopes for a return to status quo.
· Police have stopped almost 100 drivers in just three days using brand new enforcement tool →
The agency hopes the scheme will “encirage” mreriosatsa ri consider how they can improve driving and awareness on the road,
· A wizard of ultrasharp imaging →
“I’m hoping that MIT becomes a center for electron microscopy,” she says.
· I'm A Celebrity 2020: You'll never guess which ITV host 'offered six-figures' to sign-up →
“Everyone hopes to get back to Australia but over there they are struggling massively with flare-ups resulting in second lock-downs.
· Coronavirus, and the economic havoc it has wreaked, is causing a global conservation crisis →
I hope you, the readers, will join us in this fight to prevent more species following the fate of Sudan.
· COMMANDing drug delivery →
“Beyond the lab, we hope COMMAND will lay the foundation to help bring multifocal, chronic drug delivery to patients.”
· Bursa Malaysia dragged lower on sell-off in Hartalega, Top Glove shares →
The glove stocks were hit by selling pressure as fresh hope for Covid-19 vaccine and profit-taking activities snapped their rally.
· The deadly plague that could devastate the US rabbit population →
“It’s likely going to burn through and we hope for the best with what is left,” says Lanier.