|all hope||Tüm umutlar|
|expressed hope||Ifade edilmiş umut|
|little hope||Küçük umut|
|no hope||Umut yok|
|only hope||Tek umut|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· A new YA novel about teens, racism and rape culture finds resonance amid pandemic →
What do you hope young survivors take from “Parachutes”?
The New York Times
· How NASA’s Astronauts Became SpaceX’s Customers →
Lori Garver, who served as NASA’s deputy administrator during the Obama administration, said in an interview that she hoped this moment would have come sooner.
· Questions about COVID-19 test accuracy raised across the testing spectrum →
You’re hoping you get the right spot.
· Are you prepared for an emergency? This kit is on sale and can help. →
And while we all hope we'll never need to use it, the kit offers great value with its five-year shelf life.
The China Post
· Idaho State track athletes want transgender lawsuit tossed →
The other is Lindsay Hecox, 19, who will be a sophomore this fall at Boise State University and hopes to qualify for the women’s cross-country team.
The New York Times
· In Audacious Move, Georgia and Florida Governors Offer to Host G.O.P. Convention →
Mr. Cooper said Tuesday that the conversations his office was having with the R.N.C., and the contingency planning it was requiring, were the same as those happening with sports teams and other organizations hoping to hold large events in North Carolina.
· For Eric Garner's mom, video of man pleading 'I can't breathe' to police is 'reoccurring nightmare' →
While Minneapolis has moved swiftly to fire the officers involved in Floyd's death, Carr said she hopes justice can be attained much sooner than it took in her son's case.
· Bayern Munich down Dortmund to close on Bundesliga title →
In the dying stages, Favre brought on 2014 World Cup winner Mario Goetze, who is out of contract next month and set to leave, in the vain hope of grabbing an equaliser.
· European leaders urge Netanyahu against West Bank annexations →
Why it matters: Netanyahu is hoping for a green light from the U.S. to move ahead on annexations as early as July 1, but the letters from the leaders of Italy, France, Spain and the U.K. are signals of the strong international pushback Israel would face.
· The NBA might be returning this summer — in Disney World →
The league hopes to create a “bubble” in Florida for players, coaches, and staff.