|all hope||Tüm umutlar|
|expressed hope||Ifade edilmiş umut|
|little hope||Küçük umut|
|no hope||Umut yok|
|only hope||Tek umut|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· ImmunoGen: High Reward, High Risk →
ImmunoGen's hopes rest on Mirvetuximab soravtansine, despite an earlier trial failure.
· Natasha Jonas ready for world champion Terri Harper at Eddie Hearn's Fight Camp →
Jonas hopes the grand stage they have can be a springboard to sell women's boxing to those who may not have given it a chance in the past.
· Gael Clichy: Ex-Manchester City defender on Manchester United, Pep Guardiola and Turkey →
Clichy was speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live's Euro Leagues podcast, in which the 35-year-old discussed his career, why he would love to return to England one day and how he hopes to follow in Pep Guardiola's footsteps.
· Labour's Dawn Butler: 'People threatened to kill me. I’ve been attacked on the tube' →
“The Labour leaked report [into the party’s handling of antisemitism, which described a closed inner circle around the leader, outside of which was a party so riven that staffers were actively hoping for electoral defeat] cut very deep.
· The Millennial quest for happiness looks a lot like red eyes and burnout →
We are on an everlasting quest to find ‘the ideal work week’, in the hope that the winning formula will bring endless happiness, fulfilment and satisfaction.
· The evolution of Extinction Rebellion →
“A lot of these people had been involved in lots of would-be uprisings that they had hoped would take off but hadn’t, so they were wary of pinning too much hope on this,” said Daze Aghaji, a 20-year-old student and one of the founders of XR Youth, the influential youth wing of the movement.
· Eli Lilly tests antibody drug to halt COVID-19 spread in US nursing homes →
The company hopes to have over 100,000 doses available by year-end, he said.
· Donald Trump already at risk of power grab from within OWN party over election result →
“I always knew Liz to support ‘forever wars,’ but I hope she doesn’t want a forever war with her own conference.”
· Japanese minister to visit Britain for ‘difficult’ talks on trade deal →
TOKYO, Aug 4 — Japanese Foreign Minister Toshimitsu Motegi will visit Britain this week for what he said will be difficult talks with British Trade Minister Liz Truss, in the hope of finding middle ground and concluding a post-Brexit trade deal.
· Reality to hit markets as prospect of V-shaped recovery fades →
Veteran markets watchers say Australian shares could be in for a rough ride as initial hopes of a V-shaped economic recovery fade from view.