· Snap Shot: Passing 50 breaks Eagle's heart →
However Bartlett's comments are sure to be a boost to the football-related cereal toys Snap Shot found on eBay after the president had finished his tirade.
· NITI panel recommends scrapping of buffer stock subsidy scheme for sugar →
The Maharashtra State Cooperative Sugar Factories Federation and the National Federation of Cooperative Sugar Factories, however, have sought an extension of the scheme that expired on Sunday.
· 'Ghetto presidents': musicians risk all to take on authoritarian rule in Africa →
Experts say, however, that the artists face huge obstacles to gaining political power, and that the efforts of Wine and others to upend the political status quo may serve more to underline problems rather than resolve them.
· Twists and turns as Sam Lowson chases his AFL dream →
However Lowson decided to stick with his Coburg teammates out of loyalty as the prospect of an eight-team VFL competition arose as a possibility.
· Clorox Corporation (CLX) CEO Benno Dorer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, our most urgent priority remains to continue aggressively expanding our production capacity to meet consumer demand, which we anticipate will remain elevated for some time.
· National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) CEO Tom Lesinski on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, this delay in the October through September broadcast calendar from marketplace spending will actually be advantageous to us as it will shift budgets to a more cinema friendly calendar year, especially now that many of the big films moved out of 2020 and are expected to now be released in 2021.
· Young Thais 'cast a spell' for democracy, openly criticise monarchy →
Puttipong said, however, that he would not go as far as to ban Facebook because many Thai businesses relied on it to drive sales.
· Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) CEO Mike Hunkapiller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, it is still difficult to predict when and how quickly instrument sales will fully recover.
· Heineken N.V. (HEINY) CEO Dolf van den Brink Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, it is essential that we don't get lost in just managing the crisis and make sure we also built a future and sustain our growth in a fast-changing world going forward.
· Avid Technology's (AVID) CEO Jeff Rosica on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
However, the headwinds on our business that started at the end of the first quarter persistence through the second quarter.