|human body||Insan vücudu|
|human life||Insan hayatı|
|human rights||Insan hakları|
|human trafficking||Insan kaçakçılığı|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Test and trace system data to be kept by government for 20 years →
Last week, Harriet Harman, Labour’s former deputy Labour leader who chairs Westminster’s human rights committee, attacked the failure to pass a privacy law.
· Historically black college gets federal boost in testing coronavirus drug →
The antiviral drug has been “synthesized,” meaning it has been produced and is prepared to begin the arduous trek from early trial to human trial to market.
· How I made new friends during the pandemic →
But it occurs at human scale, with distinct reactions from a handful of friends for a minorly funny joke, rather than at the alien scale of behemoth platforms, with likes endlessly mounting for a Facebook post in which you dunk on the president
The New York Times
· French Take Their Apéros to the Streets, Testing Lockdown Limits →
The best way to protect yourself from coronavirus — whether it’s surface transmission or close human contact — is still social distancing, washing your hands, not touching your face and wearing masks.
· The Advantage of a Biden Shadow Cabinet →
“He can’t check all the boxes in one human being,” says Jeff Weaver, a former senior adviser to Sanders.
· Limited Upside For Optical Cable's Stock Unless Management Chooses To Optimize Shareholder Value By Selling The Company Over The Next Year →
Humans are bad at predicting the future.
The China Post
· AP Exclusive: Athletes wary about virus, testing upon return →
“The pressure to ‘get back out there’ makes it clear,” Olympic long jump champion Tianna Bartoletta said, “that athletes aren’t necessarily being seen as the humans they are, with the families they have.”
The New York Times
· Do I Have Permission to Corona-Shame My Friend? →
The human toll of Covid-19 has been harrowing.
· Sacred sites: Where's our outrage over this destruction? →
Has our government given up on protecting humans, animals and the environment from poisons?