|badly hurt||Ağır yaralandı|
|hurt when||Ne zaman acıyor|
|seriously hurt||Ciddi şekilde incilmiş|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· New Regulator Warns Health Measures, Like Masks, May Hurt Banks →
Citing reports that some places would consider shutting off utility services to businesses that violate lockdown orders, the letter warned that cutting off water and electricity could hurt the value of the properties those businesses occupied.
· Putin sets July 1 for vote to extend his rule for years →
A partial economic shutdown that Putin ordered in late March badly hurt an economy already battered by a sharp drop in oil prices, fomenting social discontent.
· Celebs take to streets for demonstrations in U.S. →
When you hear and when you see how people are hurting, you can understand what it is as opposed to being in your bedroom or your living room and saying, ‘Hey I don’t like this.’ Get out of the cul-de-sac and come down here on the courtroom steps.”
· Japan's May factory activity sinks →
The survey pointed to the quickest contraction in output, new orders and work backlog since early 2009, as government-imposed lockdowns globally halted economic activity and hurt consumer sentiment.
· The coronavirus has hastened the post-human era →
It didn’t hurt that by 2030 he would be 100 years old, an age he was sure he would reach.
· Grindr says it will finally remove ethnicity filter from app →
“How can we launch a month of celebration when so many of us are hurting?” Grindr said.
· Floyd's brother pleads for peace; Trump says governors look like fools →
But what else could you expect from draft dodger, who got of having to go to Vietnam by complaining that his feet hurt!
The China Post
· Celebs take to streets for historic demonstrations →
“You can’t sit back, you can’t tweet, you can’t text … When you hear and when you see how people are hurting, you can understand what it is as opposed to being in your bedroom or your living room and saying, ‘Hey I don’t like this.’ Get out of the cul-de-sac and come down here on the courtroom steps.”
· Valerie Jarrett: During these uncertain times, we must do what is right, not easy →
Healing from the devastation and hurt we feel as a result of the events in Minneapolis and across the country is possible with strong leadership.
· US foes delight in criticizing US as protests flare →
Berschinski, who served at the State Department under president Barack Obama, said nonetheless that Trump hurt the cause, including by calling on Twitter for the shooting of looters.