|able to identify||識別できる|
|difficult to identify||識別が難しい|
|used to identify||識別するために使用|
· Two dead after crash in Sydney's south →
The two occupants, who are yet to be identified, died at the scene.
· Will IPL 2020 be held this year? Anil Kumble's big remark →
“…you should identify one venue, which probably has 3 or 4 grounds; if at all you find that kind of a venue because travel is again going to be quite challenging,” said the former stylish batsman.
The China Post
· Patrons under plastic: Restaurants get creative in virus era →
Diners are supposed to reserve tables ahead of time and owners are keeping their contact information: If someone subsequently reports testing positive, the restaurant can quickly identify and contact those who ate there at the same time.
· 'I felt fear, humiliation': Aboriginal elder joins push to change hate crime laws →
Ms Hilton also called for stronger powers, including allowing the commission to compel the provision of documents to identify perpetrators who hide behind online anonymity.
· China’s rich skirting Hong Kong to seek asset safety elsewhere →
“Singapore has been on their radar for a while now, but Hong Kong has been the default booking centre for them,” said the Singapore-based banker, who, like his industry colleagues, declined to be identified due to sensitivity of the matter.
· Hair today: the rise and stay of the lockdown fringe →
Boris Johnson’s unkempt hair might be a bid to identify with the proletariat, but just makes him look even more posh.
· 'Grand Theft Auto VI' planned for 2023/24, financial record suggests →
It identified Grand Theft Auto VI as “still early in development.”
· Half of COVID-19 cases may experience altered sense of taste: Study →
Not just for suspected COVID-19 patients, but also for the general population to identify healthy carriers of the virus,” Aziz said.
· Apple bolsters AI portfolio through Inductiv acquisition →
The startup had been developing technology that uses artificial intelligence to identify and correct errors in datasets.
· Soldier thwarts potential mass shooting on Kansas bridge by ramming suspect with vehicle →
The service member, identified only as a 34-year-old active-duty soldier based nearby, was behind the unidentified suspect in traffic on a bridge that connects Kansas and Missouri when the suspect got out of a vehicle and opened fire, Leavenworth police Chief Pat Kitchens said.