|able to identify||Tanımlayabilme|
|difficult to identify||Tanımlaması zor|
|identify themselves||Kendilerini tanımla|
|used to identify||Tanımlamak için kullanılır|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· CMS Energy Corporation (CMS) CEO Patricia Poppe on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As you can see in the numbers, and as we are highlighting for you this morning, our co-workers have been busy since we last updated you successfully identifying over $65 million of operating cost reductions since the pandemic began.
· Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS) CEO Andy Inglis on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And I think the opportunities that we've identified in the Mississippi Canyon area high quality and we genuinely excited with our chance to sort of rework the seismic.
· Tyson Foods, Inc. (TSN) CEO Noel White on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We also incurred indirect costs and production inefficiencies as a result of COVID-19 that have not been separately identified.
· Who’s who’s on the committee vetting Biden’s possible VPs →
They identified possible candidates, interviewed them, quizzed friends and critics, scoured contenders’ personal financial records and years of public statements, and talked to Democratic power players and activists about their preferences.
· 'Vivek Oji' Is Very Much Alive In This Boundary-Breaking New Novel →
On what Vivek — who crosses gender boundaries and exists in a community that crosses national boundaries — has in common with Emezi, who identifies as nonbinary, and grew up with the Nigerwives.
· Hundreds gather for secret rave under New York bridge, reports say →
However, an attendee who identified himself as Seb, told the outlet that as the night wore on the event became a “huge rave dance party” with no social distancing and a decline in mask-wearing.
· MPLX LP (MPLX) CEO Mike Hennigan on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our performance during the second quarter highlights the stability of our underlying businesses, the quality of our contracts and the execution on our identified steps to help offset what we knew would be a challenging environment.
· Children who suffer violence or trauma age faster, study finds →
Screening for adversity may be warranted in children who have early puberty to help identify those who might be at risk of early onset of physical and mental health problems, she said.
· Are You Working for a “Brilliant Jerk”? – These Red Flags Tell the Tale →
Some abrasive leaders are good at identifying people’s weaknesses, but they use this skill to satisfy their drive toward perfectionism and, by doing so, harm people.
· Microsoft buying TikTok would allay Australia's security concerns →
Government MPs, who declined to be identified because an inquiry into the video sharing app was ongoing, believe a Microsoft acquisition would blunt much of the security threat in Australia.