|illegal activities||Yasa dışı aktiviteler|
|illegal drug||Yasadışı ilaç|
|illegal drugs||Yasadışı ilaçlar|
|illegal immigrants||Yasadışı göçmenler|
|illegal immigration||Yasadışı göç|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· How the Supreme Court enabled police to use deadly chokeholds →
“Past exposure to illegal conduct,” Justice Byron White wrote for the Court, does not permit someone to seek an injunction.
· Dr Noor Hisham: Undocumented migrants to be sent to MAEPS after escape attempt from Sungai Buloh Hospital →
“The illegal immigrants will now be placed at MAEPS, and hopefully, by doing so, we can improve the security situation.
· Beijing has fatally undermined the image of a self-governing and stable Hong Kong →
Fourteen other prominent Hong Kong citizens were taken into custody that day and charged with taking part in illegal demonstrations.
The Japan Times
· Hiromu Kurokawa’s resignation raises some uncomfortable questions about prosecutors’ powers →
The government denied this, saying that it was the Justice Ministry’s idea to retain Kurokawa, so it’s particularly embarrassing that he was caught gambling, which is illegal.
· Gibraltar moves to protect its monkeys against coronavirus →
Feeding them is already illegal and punishable by hefty fines.
· Israel police kill unarmed Palestinian in occupied East Jerusalem →
The plan gives Israel the green light to annex Israeli settlements, illegal under international law, and strategic areas of the West Bank.
· JD.com: More Upside Ahead, Integrity Concerns On Chinese Equities Remain →
Moreover, it is illegal under Chinese law for foreigners to own stock in certain company categories, such as the internet-operating ones.
· Boris Johnson has to stand up to Netanyahu’s annexation plans – for the sake of the Palestinians and peace →
So much so that within the EU a debate has started over whether, if Netanyahu implements his threat, sanctions should be applied to Israel as they have been to Russia over its illegal annexation of Crimea.
· UK weather: Britain to be hotter than Mediterranean as public warned not to break lockdown rules →
But police have warned that it remains illegal to socialise in groups of more than two in public under coronavirus lockdown rules.
· Perak records 30 times more chikungunya cases compared to last year →
“Among the Aedes breeding sites discovered were at illegal dumpsites and empty lots like unoccupied premises or houses, especially during the movement control order (MCO) period,” she said, adding that a total of 4,969 positive Aedes breeding sites were discovered.