Image в новостях
|body image||Изображение тела|
|image processing||Обработка изображений|
|image quality||Качество изображения|
|mirror image||Зеркальное изображение|
|public image||Публичный имидж|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· New York under curfew as looters hit luxury stores →
Images from local NY1 television showed some young people running out of a Best Buy electronics store before being apprehended by the police.
· Gulf crisis sees new 'fake news' flurry online →
Many of the accounts amplifying the rumours had profile images of the Saudi leadership, mentioned them in their handles and retweeted or liked material featuring the royal family or gave their location as inside the kingdom.
· How The Last Dance became a cultural touchstone during lockdown →
Michael Jordan documentary The Last Dance has been a hit with viewers during coronavirus lockdowns.Credit:Andrew D. Bernstein/NBAE via Getty Images
The New York Times
· In Egypt, Images From American Protests Evoke a Lost Revolution →
But in recent days those momentous events have been revived in the minds of many Egyptians as a strikingly similar dynamic has played out in the United States, with familiar images of flames, tear gas and anguish, even if the context is very different.
· Hold the stage: Ellie Kurttz's intimate shots of actors in lockdown – in pictures →
Throughout theatre’s shutdown, photographer Ellie Kurttz has been taking portraits of creatives remotely, capturing images from video calls.
· Remembering Cheetahs photography competition – the winners →
The book will be published on Monday 12 October and the winning images will be printed alongside stunning images donated by many of the world’s leading wildlife photographers
· Your brand new Android phone might not be able to handle this wallpaper →
The issue gained widespread attention over the weekend after a user, leaker Ice Universe tweeted the image causing the issue, and 9to5Google and Android Authority have since verified the bug.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo stocks hit three-month high on hopes for global recovery →
The largest percentage gainers in the index were printer and medical imaging company Konica Minolta Inc., up 6.11 percent, followed by beer-maker Asahi Group Holdings Ltd., gaining 5.52 percent, and industrial machinery-maker IHI Corp., up by 5.47 percent.
The New York Times
· Monster or Machine? A Profile of the Coronavirus at 6 Months →
In later colorized images, the virus resembles small garish orbs of lint or the papery eggs of certain spiders, adhering by the dozens to much larger cells.
· Biomedical engineering and mechanics postdoc and students adapt lab spaces and resources to 3D print PPE parts →
Image credit: Anand Vadlamani.