“Immune” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· Cutera: Currently On Sale →
Cutera was not immune to these industry dynamics.
· SpartanNash Company (SPTN) CEO Dennis Eidson on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Our team is also setting aside time twice per week for store guests who are at a higher risk of severe illness, including seniors, pregnant women, and those with compromised immune systems.
· Covid-19 transmission rate stable for third week, says ONS →
The study also found that one in 15 of those tested carried antibodies for Covid-19, suggesting that the vast majority of people in England have not yet been infected and are not immune.
· Covid-19 clusters emerge as lockdowns ease across Europe →
In general terms the ratio of susceptible and immune individuals in a population at the end of one wave determines the potential magnitude of a subsequent wave.
The New York Times
· Coronavirus Continues to Disrupt Prescription Drug Supplies →
Her daughter Kaitlyn, 13, suffers from juvenile inflammatory arthritis and an immune deficiency, which cause excruciating joint pain that often leaves her bedridden or reliant on a wheelchair to get around.
· Regeneron's Dupixent Data, And Other News: The Good, Bad And Ugly Of Biopharma →
Eosinophilic esophagitis is a chronic immune disorder which leads to the build up of white blood cells called eosinophils in the esophagus.
· Guildenstern is wearing a worried look... →
As everyone knows, zinc helps with your immune system.
· Aerpio Pharma up on planned study of razuprotafib in COVID-19 →
Now read: Enlivex's Allocetra shows potential for resolving out-of-control immune responses »
· NHS to increase Covid-19 patients receiving antibody therapy →
Transfusions of donated plasma should boost the immune defences of newly infected patients.
· Enlivex's Allocetra shows potential for resolving out-of-control immune responses →
The data showed the potential of Allocetra to resolve cytokine storms with heterogeneous (diverse) underlying pathologies via tracking the levels of more than 30 immune modulators in sepsis patients before and after Allocetra treatment.