|immune cells||Bağışıklık hücreleri|
|immune response||Bağışıklık yanıtı|
|immune responses||Bağışıklık yanıtları|
|immune system||Bağışıklık sistemi|
|innate immune||Doğuştan gelen bağışıklık|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Federal remdesivir trial enters second phase — here's what's next →
The drug dampens the immune system, and researchers will be watching to make sure infections don't, in fact, worsen.
· Government unveils Covid-19 test-and-trace strategy for England →
Some people may believe they are immune, because they have had a positive test in the past.
· How Microsoft's Azure Is Helping In The Fight Against COVID-19 →
Adaptive Biotechnologies (ADPT) is using Microsoft's technology to decode the immune system's response to COVID-19.
· Bank of Montreal (BMO) CEO Darryl White on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And while we are not immune to the stress these sectors may experience, on Slide 22, we note numerous important considerations that give us some comfort when evaluating the potential for that stress to ultimately translate into loan losses.
· Danaher: No Need To Fix What Isn't Broken →
Danaher's life sciences and diagnostics businesses aren't immune to external shocks like COVID-19, but the business is built for healthy, acyclical long-term growth and robust margins.
· International Flavors & Fragrances: Growth On Pause Due To Pandemic →
The market was barely concerned with the company's high debt load, inflated valuation, and a few litigation matters (see page 22 of the Form 10-Q for details) and shrugged off all the risks, as the stock is considered to be a defensive play due to its exposure to the food industry and the consumer staples sector, which are, in turn, relatively immune to the ripple effects of the economic downswing and secure low volatility in earnings and revenue.
· Type 2 diabetes medication could prevent SARS-CoV-2 from replicatin in host cells →
Old people, people with weakened immune systems or compromised respiratory systems fall into the higher risk group.
· Can you catch coronavirus twice? What we know about Covid-19 so far →
“It appears to be a delayed immune response that is more serious in some persons and that reacts to remaining virus in various organs.”
· Coronavirus: Trump celebrates ‘testing milestone’ as CDC says antibody tests can be wrong half the time →
However, the US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) has issued new guidance emphasising that because data on reinfection is so far lacking, a positive test for antibodies should not be used to determine whether an individual is immune to the virus — or whether it is safe to lift social distancing requirements affecting any given population.
· Rocket Pharmaceuticals: Updating Our Bullish View For Recent Events - Still A BUY →
LAD-1 is an immune disorder that can range in severity with a majority of the most-severe patients facing mortality before the age of 2.