|environmental impact||Çevresel etki|
|impact crater||Darbe krateri|
|impact factor||Darbe faktörü|
|negative impact||Olumsuz etki|
|significant impact||Önemli bir etkisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Silver's Silver Lining →
This year, things have turned for the worse since mid-March, with all the key silver producers being impacted by mandated production suspensions, refinery and smelting disruptions, and transport disruptions.
· Coronavirus: Disabled and vulnerable patients must be involved in treatment decisions including resuscitation, says NHS England →
In a joint statement with disabled rights campaigner and member of the House of Lords, Baroness Jane Campbell, NHS England said the Covid-19 virus and its impact on the NHS did not change the position for vulnerable patients that decisions must be made on an individualised basis.
· German sentiment survey boosts stocks, Europe focuses on recovery fund →
“We shouldn’t probably overemphasize the data because we have so much distortions from the coronavirus,” said Jens Peter Sorensen, chief strategist at Danske Bank in Copenhagen, referring to difficulties survey respondents may face in evaluating the impact of the pandemic on economic indicators.
· Lack of professional clubs in Scotland holding game back, says former manager Strachan →
Clubs have struggled to weather the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic, which brought an early end to the Scottish season, and Strachan believes the shutdown should be used to bring about changes in the way the game is marketed.
· World needs 'green recovery', health pros tell G20 leaders →
Backed by the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Global Climate and Health Alliance, the letter highlighted the health-wrecking impact of air pollution, which causes some seven million premature deaths each year.
· Square: Soon To $100/Share And Beyond →
However, the more significant impact will take place in the company's Q2 report.
· NASA and SpaceX confirm SpaceX's first ever astronaut launch is a 'go' →
Hans Koenigsmann, VP of Mission Assurance at SpaceX, noted that there were “no showstoppers” during the static test fire on Friday, and also commented that seeing the actual astronauts climb aboard the Crew Dragon during the dry dress rehearsal really drove home the seriousness and impact of this moment.
The China Post
· Suspending act equivalent of cutting off Hong Kong, KMT head →
In response to Tsai’s statement, Chiang said that if the Hong Kong version of the National Security Law is enacted and implemented without the consent of the people in Hong Kong, it will definitely have a great impact on local freedom and the rule of law in the long run.
· Commentary: The US dollar's supremacy is waning. So will America’s influence →
On the other hand, America’s president, Donald Trump, has irresponsibly rejected the idea that international cooperation is needed to combat the impact of COVID-19 on public health and economic activity.
· The US economy could be left permanently scarred →
For these reasons, even short-lived recessions have the potential to generate lasting scarring effects, with impacts that extend well beyond those that are apparent during the recessions themselves.