|articles of impeachment||Suçlama maddeleri|
|impeachment proceedings||Itiraz işlemleri|
|impeachment trial||Suçlama davası|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Jeff Sessions protests loyalty to Trump – again – despite Twitter abuse →
He voted for impeachment based on “ZERO”.
· Trump's Michigan voter fraud comments reveal America's desperate need for reforms →
This action led to Trump’s impeachment.
The China Post
· Ex-congressman Allen West of Florida injured in Texas crash →
He served one term and once called for then-President Barack Obama’s impeachment.
· 'Horror show': critics hope Bolsonaro's foul tirade could end rule →
On a fourth occasion, which could have serious implications for his presidency by providing potential grounds for impeachment, Bolsonaro seems to confirm claims from his ex-justice minister Sergio Moro that he sought to shield his family from investigation by meddling in the federal police.
· Brazil's Bolsonaro rocked by leaked video about right to control police →
His political woes have led to rumblings about impeachment.
· Trump's firing of government watchdogs chips away at America's checks and balances →
The actions followed April's firing of Michael Atkinson, the inspector general for the intelligence community, who notified Congress about the Ukraine whistleblower complaint that ultimately resulted in Trump's impeachment.
The Japan Times
· New infections show coronavirus accelerating across Latin America →
They called for Bolsonaro’s impeachment, alleging criminal mishandling of virus response.
The New York Times
· Michael Flynn and the Presumption of Guilt →
That’s why Trump deserved his impeachment.
· Wipeout: What would it take for Trump to suffer historic landslide defeat in 2020? →
Congress prepared articles of impeachment – just the second president to face them at that point – and in August 1974 he resigned.