|articles of impeachment||Suçlama maddeleri|
|impeachment proceedings||Itiraz işlemleri|
|impeachment trial||Suçlama davası|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· After protests shake Brazil, Bolsonaro tries to rein in his backers →
But the speaker of the lower house of Congress, Rodrigo Maia, who would decide whether to open impeachment proceedings, said now was not the time to “add more wood to the fire.”
· Brazil’s political rivals unite to oppose Bolsonaro and ‘defend life, freedom and democracy’ amid spiralling coronavirus crisis →
Supreme court justice compares risk to democracy with Hitler’s Germany as Congress Speaker mulls impeachment proceedings
· History Will Judge the Complicit →
The impeachment hearings had begun, and the story of the firing of the American ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, was then in the news.
· Commentary: Twitter may have just helped Trump get re-elected →
On Aug 19, 2019, he tweeted that his approval “would potentially be 75% if not for the Fake News” and “Phony Witch Hunt”, the Democrat-led impeachment proceedings.
· Trump faces election risks in looming Supreme Court ruling on ‘Dreamers’ →
That would seem unlikely given his poisonous relationship with congressional Democrats dating to before and after they tried to remove him from office though impeachment.
· Trump's inaction after George Floyd's death speaks louder than words →
“On the other end of the spectrum is Florida Rep. Val Demings, an African American and former Orlando police chief whose public profile grew after serving as a House impeachment manager earlier this year.
· Independent schools, please stand up for your black students, listen to them and respect them →
The Republican Party has propped this man up, denied his words, saluted his lies, and voted against his legal impeachment after he was caught red-handed breaking the law.
The New York Times
· William Barr’s State of Emergency →
Months later, this argument would become the foundation of Trump’s impeachment defense.
· As Brazil Covid-19 cases pass 500,000 mark, Bolsonaro rallies, US sends unproven drug →
Pro-government rallies have intensified as Bolsonaro also faces a court-ordered investigation into abuse of power that could lead to his impeachment.
· 'He is a destroyer': how the George Floyd protests left Donald Trump exposed →
At the start of this re-election year, feeling emboldened by his acquittal in a Senate impeachment trial and a robust economy, Trump was confident of his re-election chances.