Impeachment trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|articles of impeachment||Bài viết luận tội|
|impeachment proceedings||Tố tụng luận tội|
|impeachment trial||Xét xử luận tội|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· The U.S. must respond forcefully to Russia and the Taliban. Here’s how. →
Fred Hiatt: Trump’s articles of impeachment — updated
· Never Trumpers are Democrats in Republican clothing →
Backing Trump on matters such as impeachment.
· Citing politics, Democrats wants Census appointees removed →
Cogley, a political science professor at Tarleton State University in Stephenville, Texas, who wrote a series of opinion pieces against the impeachment of President Donald Trump, was named a deputy director for policy.
· How to Corrupt the Justice Department →
You need someone who does not need to be all things to all people—who will, like a honey badger, just not care if the legal community disapproves of him or if the press is appalled or if members of Congress call for his impeachment.
· Trump commutation of Roger Stone might be unethical. But it's not bad politics. →
The voters will see this for what it is: abuse of power and obstruction of justice,” tweeted Norm Eisen, a Democratic House adviser for Trump’s impeachment.
· Trump has made 20,000 misleading or false statements since taking office →
That year-plus included his House impeachment and subsequent acquittal after a Senate trial, the start of the Covid-19 pandemic, the death of George Floyd while in the custody of white police officers -- and his own plummeting polls numbers.
· 6 key Senate and House races to watch on Tuesday →
Golden tacks close to the middle; he was the only member of the House to split his vote on the impeachment vote against President Trump, voting for the first article of impeachment but against the second.
· IGP, PDRM reject accusation by Adib’s family, say police not bound by decision of Coroner’s Court →
In an inquest proceeding, the credibility of witnesses cannot be disputed like an impeachment proceeding.
· The Traditional Interpretation of the Pardon Power Is Wrong →
But this power is constrained by a limit: “except in cases of impeachment.” Traditionally, this exception has been read to mean only that a president cannot use the pardon and reprieve power to prevent or undo an impeachment by the House or an impeachment conviction by the Senate.