“Implement” in the news
|develop and implement|
|order to implement|
|required to implement|
|used to implement|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· BrightView Holdings, Inc. (BV) CEO Andrew Masterman on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In early March, we began communicating daily critical information from the CDC to all employees, while implementing branch-based hygiene and sanitization operating procedures and social distancing protocols.
· Supermarkets reach lockdown deal with state to keep Victoria fed →
“Distribution centres and warehouses can be made more safe by implementing other arrangements including by making sure they’re closed for at least three days if cases start to be detected and they’re deep cleaned and then everyone is tested,” union official Matt Toner said.
· 10 new 5G towers going up in Nong Prue, Pattaya →
The main advantages of 5G are greater data speed, lower or almost zero latency (lag) and greater capacity of remote execution of services, a greater number of connected devices and the possibility of implementing virtual networks (network slicing).
· Barclays Activist Boosts Stake, Keeps Pressure on Trading Rejig →
A plan similar to the one implemented by Deutsche Bank whose experience is applicable to Barclays, could be “an expedient roadmap” for Higgins.
· Failed Transaction? Online dispute resolution for digital payments soon →
To begin with, authorised PSOs shall be required to implement ODR systems for failed transactions in their respective Payment Systems.
· UN discusses Kashmir for third time since India ended autonomy →
Speaking on the first anniversary of the revocation of Kashmir's special status, Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan demanded Kashmiris' right to self-determination be implemented.
· More Chinese phones could lose US apps under Trump's Clean Network →
It’s unclear when the rules would be implemented and how they would be enforced.
· Ryanair threatened with Italy flight ban over 'lax' social distancing rules →
The airline also claims to have implemented “specific boarding procedures to avoid unnecessary gathering of passengers both at boarding gates and onboard the aircraft.”
· WRU chairman Gareth Davies backs PRB role in Wales game →
One of the latest tensions surrounds Dragons signing players such as Jamie Roberts when pay cuts are being implemented across the regional game.
· RBI monetary policy meet: Central bank extends MSME debt restructuring till March 31 next year →
“Recognising the need for continued support to MSMEs’ meaningful restructuring, it has been decided that, in respect of MSME borrowers facing stress on account of the economic fallout of the pandemic, lending institutions may restructure the debt under the existing framework,” RBI said adding that this restructuring shall be implemented by March 31, 2021.