|develop and implement||開発と実装|
|order to implement||実施する|
|required to implement||実装に必要|
|used to implement||実装に使用|
· Crown Perth restaurants to reopen but wheels won't roll on casino floor →
A Crown spokesperson said staff had worked hard behind the scenes to implement measures to reduce infection when each of the resort's restaurants reopened.
· For more equitable startup funding, the "money behind the money" needs to be accountable, too →
On the contrary, you can imagine how such moves would benefit both the institutions that implement them, and every asset manager they fund.
· US bans Chinese passenger airlines in new spat with Beijing →
The US action takes effect June 16 but could be implemented sooner if President Donald Trump orders it, the Department of Transportation (DOT) said.
· Boris Johnson declines to advise on holiday plans as businesses criticise 14-day self-isolation rule →
“It beggars belief the government has waited so long to implement them.
· Wolverine World Wide +4% after FQ2 update →
The company says its work to proactively maximize its strong e-commerce platform and implement cash generation initiatives is anticipated to result in more than $20M of operating cash flow in the quarter to significantly top its expectations entering the quarter.
· Listen: Sometimes, Things Can Change →
Does that mean that it’s better to wait and not implement a big system like that until you can be sure that it is done fairly and justly?
· American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (AEO) CEO Jay Schottenstein on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We led the industry by implementing best-in-class protective measures at our distribution centers.
· Lowe's Companies Inc. (LOW) Management Presents at Baird 2020 Global Consumer, Technology and Services Conference (Transcript) →
We then implemented a lot of new protocols on that.
· Some popular Reddit communities go private to protest the platform’s hate speech policies →
The r/NFL mods are specifically requesting Reddit implement a policy against bigotry and that it actively remove “heavy participants in hate subreddits through their main account and alts.” If the company won’t comply, the moderators say they “call for the resignation of Reddit leadership.”
The Wall Street Journal
· 3M Names New CFO to Help Navigate Effects of Coronavirus Pandemic →
Many encountered gaps because of workforce and IT constraints that can be addressed, starting with implementing a core virtual command team operating with tracking tools and a detailed playbook for resource management.