|develop and implement||開発と実装|
|order to implement||実施する|
|required to implement||実装に必要|
|used to implement||実装に使用|
· National Bank of Canada (NTIOF) CEO Louis Vachon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Governments, regulatory bodies and banks have collaborated efficiently to rapidly implement extraordinary relief measures to help Canadians navigate through the current uncertainty.
· Enagas: COVID-Resistant Regulated Utility But Spanish Exposure Is Sub-Optimal →
The company has implemented its COVID-19 contingency plan but so far the Spanish Gas System is operating normally.
· First Majestic Silver Is A Great Bet On Higher Silver Prices →
They plan to implement these upgrades at their San Dimas mine in 2020.
· VicForests breached forestry agreement with central highlands logging, court rules →
It said policies VicForests had developed that were meant to manage the greater glider were instead “defensive documents” that suggested “VicForests felt obliged to have a policy addressing further protection for the Greater Glider, but was reluctant to implement it”.
· Fanhua Inc. (FANH) CEO Chunlin Wang on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And in addition to that, there is a new accounting rule implemented in January the 1st which is the CECL, the current expected law, that’s the new accounting model which will require to take into account the duration of the future economic outlook due to the COVID-19.
· Ooma, Inc. (OOMA) CEO Eric Stang on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
While Q1 was a very dynamic quarter for Ooma, we nonetheless made substantial progress on implementing our strategy and plan for this year.
· Trump sounds warning over Hong Kong’s future →
It is expected to approve a draft of the law tomorrow and analysts say it could be implemented in the summer.
· Govennment proposal: MSMEs may seek own insolvency →
While sections 7, 9 and 10 of the IBC would remain suspended for all firms once a proposed Ordinance is implemented, the flexibility enshrined under section 10, which allows corporate debtors to approach the NCLT (typically to avoid coercive action by creditors), could be retained for just MSMEs to give them additional options, one of the sources said.
· My Top New England Bank Pick For The 2020s →
While many banks proceeded with implementing CECL during the first quarter, BHB chose to take advantage of the CARES Act provision that gave banks the ability to continue to use the incurred loss model.
· Pop-up bike lanes proposed for Brisbane CBD →
Public and active transport committee chairman Ryan Murphy on Tuesday said council had not missed the window to implement pop-up structures as other cities had during the height of the pandemic.