· I work to protect elite athletes – these growing allegations must be properly investigated →
The implication of the question was clear: is there systematically unfair or abusive treatment of athletes going on in the UK?
· The Supreme Court just revoked Trump’s get-out-of-jail-free card →
What are the implications of the Vance decision for the president’s legal position?
· The Ivy League Led The Way In March. Are They Doing So Again? →
Additionally, when it comes to shutting down early, keep in mind that the institutions of the Ivy League are home to world-renowned medical and scientific experts, who were and are leading the charge on studying the coronavirus and all its implications.
· Has The Fed Launched A Yield Curve Control Policy For Treasuries? →
The Federal Reserve has publicly disclosed it's considering it, and many commentators have analyzed the implications.
· For die-hard Redskins fans, name review brings a mix of anger, sadness and relief →
He rejects the implication that supporting the Redskins means he’s racist, as he and others have been accused of over the years.
· Supreme court declares half of Oklahoma to be Native American land →
Forrest Tahdooahnippah, a Comanche Nation citizen and attorney who specializes in tribal law, said the ruling’s short-term implications are largely confined to the criminal context and that serious felonies committed by Native Americans in parts of eastern Oklahoma will be subject to federal jurisdiction.
· Amy Winehouse, Glastonbury 2004: coaxing rainbows from the clouds →
Live, her voice was a marvel, an expressive and yearning croon, rich with resonance and implication.
· Ocean Yield ASA (OYIEF) CEO Lars Solbakken on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
If you look at the financial implications for Ocean Yield, the joint venture will be counted for an investment in our associated company and the bank that will therefore no longer be consolidated.
· How 'The Last of Us Part II' fails its women protagonists →
It makes me think of an unintended implication of a ham-fisted reference to a book which creative director Neil Druckmann has mentioned as an inspiration.
· 'The Old Guard' Is A Smart Blend Of Action And Emotion →
She's coming to terms with a future she never asked for, and with the implications it has for the life she had before all this started.