· NOW Inc. (DNOW) CEO Dave Cherechinsky on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
What the commercial implications are, how it impacts our customers, and we are kind of proceeding on a rapid but thoughtful basis.
· Beaver reintroduction study hailed by government as ‘brilliant success’, as further releases planned →
But we also understand that there are implications for landowners, and take care to ensure that all potential impacts are carefully considered, and today we can confirm a new government consultation on our national approach and management will open later this year.”
· 2020 NBA 2K League Results: Jazz Gaming Continue Dominant Season →
This one had massive playoff implications with the Hornets sitting at 8-6 and the Nets at 8-7 pregame.
· Nevro Corp (NVRO) CEO Keith Grossman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And what are the implications?
· Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN) CEO Mark Benjamin on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Dan will provide further details on the financial implications of COVID on our business later in the call.
· Grace Millane killer appeals guilty conviction and sentence →
Justice Stephen Kos said the implication of the argument Reed was making was “grave”.
· Upin & Ipin’s dangdut music video sparks unease for promoting 'sexy' dancing to kids (VIDEO) →
“I’m bringing up this issue and taking into account its implications.
The New York Times
· Claude Eatherly, the Hiroshima Pilot Turned Antinuclear Symbol →
The discrepancy between the tremendous power of humanity’s inventions and the limited ability of any single person to comprehend, let alone control the moral and practical implications of that power, is what Günther Anders, the postwar German-Jewish philosopher and antinuclear activist, called “the Promethean gap.” Prometheus is a character from Greek mythology who stole fire from the gods and gave it to humans.
· e.l.f. Beauty's (ELF) CEO Tarang Amin on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I would also – thanks for the details on skincare as well as we model that going forward, are there implications For AUR and/or margin as that looks like a nice opportunity to continue to grow that mix and where might that mix go over time?
· CenturyLink Inc. (CTL) CEO Jeff Storey on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
During the quarter, we increased our bad debt expense by $25 million against accounts receivable due to the possible and expected economic implications of the pandemic.