Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Immunity to Covid-19 could be lost in months, UK study suggests →
The study has implications for the development of a vaccine, and for the pursuit of “herd immunity” in the community over time.
· UK-China ties freeze with debate over Huawei, Hong Kong →
Rather, he said, the deeper worry lies in the geopolitical implications of China becoming the world’s dominant player in 5G technology.
· MCO: Govt to consider working from home as new normal option for civil service, says chief secretary to govt →
Among the points that need to be studied further are digital technology support, information security, compatibility with specified service schemes and legal implications as well, he said.
· Virus spread, not politics should guide schools, doctors say →
“But what we do know is that we need to have a more realistic dialogue about the implications of virtual learning on the future of children.
· Must-See TV: Clemson vs. Notre Dame Tagged as Game of the Year →
The way both schedules shake out, the non-conference tilt between the Tigers and Fighting Irish on Nov. 7 will almost certainly be a battle of undefeated squads with major playoff implications hanging in the balance.
· Trump suggested selling Puerto Rico in response to Hurricane Maria, says former Cabinet official →
The court found that the Trump administration had not considered the implications of shutting down the programme.
· Latinos hit hard by coronavirus, but Chicago suggests it’s even worse than it looks →
In Chicago, the inability to get an accurate count of how many Latinos have the coronavirus has real resource implications as local and state health officials respond to the pandemic.
· Meanwhile in America: Stocks generate big gains and bigger questions →
Many strategists applaud the Fed's short-term moves but are troubled by the long-term implications.
· CBD Melbourne: Back at you boss, magistrate says →
Henson emailed all NSW magistrates last week updating them on the implications of the NSW-Victoria border closure.