“Incentive” in the news
Publications and example sentences
· CoreCivic Inc (CXW) CEO Damon Hininger on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Finally, a reduction in G&A expenses partly due to lower incentive compensation and partly due to reduction of certain other expenses such as travel due to restrictions imposed by COVID-19 resulted in savings relative to the prior quarter.
· BlackRock TCP Capital Corp (TCPC) CEO Howard Levkowitz on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As we mentioned on our last earnings call, we are in frequent dialogue with our board regarding the current environment including the significant decline in LIBOR over the last six quarters, which has reduced our quarterly recurring net investment income before incentives by approximately $0.09.
· Rondale Moore Opts out of Purdue's 2020 Season to Focus on NFL Draft Prep →
That gives at least one incentive for players with NFL aspirations to be proactive and make a final determination now rather than wait a few more weeks or months.
· Man City squad’s staggering Champions League bonuses revealed →
Manchester City face Real Madrid on Friday, entering the game with a 2-1 aggregate advantage after their victory at the Bernabeu in late February, and if they weren’t already motivated for the game, the players have an added incentive as they club seek European Glory.
· Sprague Resources' (SRLP) CEO David Glendon on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
SG&A expenses increased by $1.1 million or 6%, primarily as a result of an increase in incentive compensation legal and audit-related expenses, which were partially offset by decrease in travel, promotional activities associated with the COVID-19 restrictions.
· Japan sees fewer COVID-19 hospital deaths than other nations: study →
Perhaps Japan does not have the same financial or political incentives to mislabel a death as a Covid death.
· Japan Push to Cut China Reliance May Be Boost for Southeast Asia →
Fujikin Inc. makes parts used in semiconductor manufacturing and is one firm benefiting from the incentives.
· Smith & Wesson's Spinoff Of American Outdoor Brands Presents An Attractive Opportunity →
Incentives of new management are strong.
· Albemarle Corporation's (ALB) CEO Kent Masters on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Of course, ultimately, what matters is consumer behavior and automotive sales, and to that end, we are also encouraged by recent green incentives we have seen around the world, which are supportive of EV demand.
· OptiNose, Inc. (OPTN) CEO Peter Miller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have built into kaleo’s plan, however, incentives on sales force to make sure that the business is being driven in that universe as opposed to just relying on a pay-for-call, because obviously you have to align incentives and make sure we are growing the business.