|incident during||Olay sırasında|
|incident occurred||Olay meydana geldi|
|incident when||Ne zaman olay|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The China Post
· Memorial Day weekend shootings leave 10 dead in Chicago →
The number of shooting incidents climbed from 679 to 826.
· Chicago experiences most violent Memorial Day weekend in five years →
The city’s stay-at-home order did little to prevent violent incidents, which included a party in West Englewood where shots were fired, Chicago Police Superintendent David Brown said Tuesday.
· Anger over Dominic Cummings' actions has 'encouraged lockdown rule-breaking' →
“We know that there is understandable public anger over the Dominic Cummings incident and Boris Johnson’s defence of it, and that this anger is the basis of some people now rejecting the guidance on staying at home,” said Prof John Drury, a social psychologist at the University of Sussex.
· India to maintain its position along the LAC with China, decides to deploy more troops →
The meeting is of importance as it comes amidst the ongoing face-off incidents between the Indian and Chinese troops.
· FBI investigating death of black man after footage shows officer kneeling on his neck →
The FBI and authorities in Minnesota have launched investigations into the death of an African American man after an incident, captured on video, in which a white Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck as he lay on the ground.
· 'I can't breathe': Black US man dies after officer pins him down →
Video of the incident shows the police officer pinning down George Floyd, believed to be in his 40s, to the pavement with his knee on the man's neck for several minutes.
· Jimmy O. Yang on levity in the age of COVID-19, doing race jokes right, and Asian haircuts →
Many Asian Americans are struggling with the toll of the virus, and as they grapple with social or linguistic isolation or increased hate incidents around the country.
· Video of white woman calling police on black man in Central Park draws outrage →
The incident follows other infamous instances of white people calling the police after coming upon black people doing everyday things such as jogging, being in the park or the street, having a swim, holding a barbecue or merely gardening.
· Brooklyn bodega worker in custody after fatally shooting man →
The incident took place shortly after 11pm on Monday at the Rose Family Grocery Store on Glenmore Avenue in East New York
· Chicago shootings: City has deadliest Memorial Day weekend since 2015 →
In a separate incident, a man and his friends were hanging out outside a home when a person in a car pulled up and began shooting at the men.