Include en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|does not include||No incluye|
|name include||Nombre incluye|
|not include||No incluido|
|surname include||Apellido incluye|
|works include||Los trabajos incluyen|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· Former GOP House Speaker Kirk Cox considering run for Virginia governor →
An unusually large number of Democrats have expressed interest in running for governor, including former governor Terry McAuliffe, who left office in January 2018 and has already raised $1.7 million for a still-undeclared candidacy.
· Clorox Corporation (CLX) CEO Benno Dorer on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Today's discussion contains forward-looking statements, including statements related to the expected or potential impact of COVID-19.
· National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI) CEO Tom Lesinski on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
All statements, including our discussion about the future impacts of COVID-19 other than statements of historical facts communicated during this conference call may constitute forward-looking statements.
· Daly cites health concerns for skipping PGA Championship →
The 54-year-old, who won the event in 1991, is one of several players, including former world number one Lee Westwood and Italy’s Francesco Molinari, to decide not to play.
· Trex Company, Inc. (TREX) CEO Bryan Fairbanks on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Throughout the quarter we continue to see unprecedented demand indicators from our websites including trex.com and decks.com.
· US House panel investigates DHS office over Portland, other protests →
WASHINGTON, Aug 3 — The US House Intelligence Committee launched an investigation yesterday into the Department of Homeland Security’s intelligence office, including its actions in Portland, Oregon, and its involvement in other anti-racism protests across the country.
· Veeco Instruments Inc. (VECO) CEO Bill Miller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
To the extent that this call discusses expectations about market conditions, market acceptance and future sales of the company's products, future disclosures, future earnings expectations or otherwise make statements about the future, statements are forward-looking and are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from the statements made including as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Young Thais 'cast a spell' for democracy, openly criticise monarchy →
In recent years, authorities have filed court orders along with requests to social media platforms to restrict or remove perceived royal insults and other illegal content, including national security threats and copyright violations.
· Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc. (PACB) CEO Mike Hunkapiller on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Before we begin, I would like to remind you that on today’s call, we may be making forward-looking statements, including plans and expectations relating to our financial projections, research efforts, products and other future events, such as the impact of COVID-19 pandemic on our business, partners, customers and employees and the use of our products in COVID-19 research.
· Heineken N.V. (HEINY) CEO Dolf van den Brink Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We have supported local communities and frontline medical facilities with donations worth €23 million, including water, non-alcoholic beverages and hand sanitizer.