“Increase” in the news
|increase the number|
|increase the risk|
|order to increase|
Idioms and phrases →
Publications and example sentences
· Global hunger increasing even before pandemic, UN warns, putting Zero Hunger 2030 target in doubt →
Global hunger was increasing even before the coronavirus pandemic, the United Nations has warned, putting its Zero Hunger 2030 target in doubt.
· McDonald's: Sustainable Value Creation →
This strategy was successful in increasing the net income of McDonald's by leveraging its products to franchisees and relying more on rent and royalty income.
· Li Auto IPO: NIO, Tesla And Nikola Need Not Worry, For Now →
As some regular readers would already know, we at Purnha love the developments underway in the electric vehicle space, which is sitting at the cusp of mass adoption as battery prices continue to come down, mile range continues to increase and government policies stay supportive.
· Give Your Portfolio A Tune-Up With Standard Motor Products →
The firm increased its core earnings margin from 2% in 2009 to 6% in the trailing-twelve-month period.
· The Fed Is Trapped In QE As Interest Rates Can't Rise Ever Again →
An increase in rates will curtail growth as rising borrowing costs slows consumption.
· Alamos Gold: A Massive Breakout →
The company just completed its Lower Mine Expansion at its Young-Davidson Mine, which is expected to drive a significant increase to annual throughput.
· An Overview Of Huntington Ingalls Industries' Improving Free Cash Flow →
As you can see, the company has managed to increase its cash generation capability nicely during the last few years.
· Washington Redskins confirm name change →
The Washington Redskins have announced that they will retire the ‘Redskins’ nickname and logo after a “thorough review” following increased pressure from anti-racism groups.
· Prince Charles confession: Will future King RETIRE? Charles opens up →
Staff have worked extra hours and different shift patterns, and had postponed holidays to cope with increased demand throughout the coronavirus crisis.