|increase the number||数を増やす|
|increase the risk||リスクを高める|
|order to increase||増やすために|
· Maxar Technologies high post Q2 earnings; strong Earth Intelligence segment growth →
Extending its 11% PM gains, Maxar Technologies (MAXR +13.7%) is trading high after it reported Q2 revenue of $439M (-10.4% Y/Y) beats consensus by $27.95M, primarily driven by $15M increase in the Earth Intelligence segment and a $3M increase in the Space Infrastructure segment.
· Cronos Q2 operating loss and cash use increases; shares slip 8% →
The company reported operating loss of $34.8M which increased by $18M from Q2 2019, driven by decrease in gross profit, higher marketing and R&D costs related to increased spending at the Cronos Device Labs R&D center and upscaling activities at Cronos Fermentation.
· Newell Brands: COVID Clouding A Successful Turnaround →
Insiders are increasing positions aggressively.
· Lockheed Martin's Dividend Is Awesome And Will Grow →
Lockheed Martin increased its dividend in each of the last 18 years and currently has a five-year dividend growth rate of about 10 percent.
· The Polycom Deal Prevents Plantronics From Seeing The Light At The End Of The Tunnel Soon →
The average daily trading volume of our stock is limited, and any resale of the shares held by Triangle will increase the number of shares of our common stock available for public trading, which may depress the price of our stock.
· Tractor Supply dividend increase of 14% marks a decade of consecutive increases →
Tractor Supply (NASDAQ:TSCO) declares $0.40/share quarterly dividend, 14.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.35.
· ITV Weather’s Lucy Verasamy on why UK hot weather will be VERY different to last week →
Rather than a gradual increase of heat as with previous record-breaking heatwaves, this was a one day wonder with temperatures nearer to normal within 24 hours.
The New York Times
· Use These 18 Images to Inspire Your Own Short Story →
Thinking in terms of scenes and structure increases the likelihood that your story will be story-like — that it will be about something happening, something changing, versus being a more static slice of life.
The Japan Times
· Job offers for university graduates in 2021 drop 15.1% due to pandemic →
The number of job offers to new graduates had increased for five straight years through 2019 before falling this spring, but there were still 800,000 offers.
· South China Sea: Beijing trains troops for US air attacks as military tensions intensify →
The increase in military drills follows a dramatic escalation in tensions between China and the US.