|increase the number||Sayıyı arttırmak|
|increase the risk||Riski arttırmak|
|not increase||Artış değil|
|order to increase||Artırmak için sipariş|
|significant increase||Önemli artış|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Supreme Court rejects challenge to coronavirus limits on church services →
The report, however, still recommended caution especially as travel increases.
· ‘Armed terrorists’ stage deadly attack on convoy of traders in Burkina Faso →
Increasing violence, poorly trained militaries
· Philippines confirms eight more coronavirus deaths, 590 new cases →
In a bulletin, the ministry said total deaths have increased to 950 while confirmed cases have reached 17,224.
· Premier League clubs told depleted squads will not delay restart →
The injury count will probably start to decrease once more players regain full match fitness and some sort of normality returns, but experts always predicted a higher rate of injury in the first couple of weeks of the restart, and Germany bore that out with a threefold increase over the last fortnight.
· Coronavirus will be catastrophic to Africa’s most vulnerable nations – we cannot leave these people behind →
As harvests and sales are disrupted, millions of families will lose their meager incomes, and the number of people suffering from malnutrition will significantly increase.
· Low Growth Potential Of The Russian Market →
Of course, this will help other export-oriented companies increase their sales.
· Shift work and days at home on the cards to avoid public transport overcrowding →
Conversations have already begun between government agencies and major CBD employers that may lead to increased shiftwork and workers being asked to continue working from home on certain days.
The New York Times
· Live SpaceX NASA Launch Updates →
Following scenes of packed bridges on Wednesday, Mr. Walker said there will be increased law enforcement presence this weekend.
· Xerri passed six tests in year before positive result →
Based on those figures, ASADA's level of interest in Xerri increased in recent times.