Increasingly en las noticias
Colocaciones de ejemplo
|became increasingly||Se hizo cada vez más|
|become increasingly||Convertirse cada vez más|
|becomes increasingly||Se vuelve cada vez más|
|becoming increasingly||Cada vez más|
|increasingly popular||Cada vez más popular|
Modismos y frases →
Publicaciones y oraciones de ejemplo
· LCI Industries (LCII) CEO Jason Lippert on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Leveraging our reputation for high quality innovative products, we are confident that we'll be able to capture a significant amount of this demand as people are increasingly drawn into the RV lifestyle in both the near term and beyond.
· Cerus Corporation (CERS) CEO Obi Greenman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are increasingly excited with how we are positioned for continued revenue growth as a function of the required compliance with the FDA guidance on platelet safety.
· Aqua Metals, Inc. (AQMS) CEO Steve Cotton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Since our last corporate update call, I'm happy to report on behalf of our entire team key areas where we have advanced in our mission to help the $65 billion lead acid battery industry capacitize, compete, innovate and thrive in an increasingly environmentally focused world by utilizing our proven AquaRefining equipment and technologies.
· Cardiovascular Systems' (CSII) CEO Scott Ward on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In addition, office based labs have helped lead the recovery and our average daily sales and we believe that they will play an increasingly important role in the treatment of peripheral artery disease going forward.
· EverQuote's (EVER) CEO Seth Birnbaum on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But we have an opportunity to introduce what we call a performance brand strategy, Michael, which is – gives us the ability to basically leverage increasingly what we call upper funnel advertisement to build out audiences across our specific vertical and it actually further increased conversion rate, not just of our traffic, but downstream to policies.
· Iteris, Inc. (ITI) CEO Joe Bergera on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Another interesting aspect that we're seeing is that it's increasingly difficult for the non-incumbents to pursue new business.
· US announces 'highest level' visit in decades to Taiwan →
That has changed dramatically under US President Donald Trump, who has started to embrace Taiwan more as a way to hit back at Beijing as the two superpowers increasingly clash.
· NuVasive, Inc. (NUVA) CEO Chris Barry on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Some of the competitors, maybe on the total joint side on the robotics side have talked about customers increasingly looking towards the placement model or the utilization model or leasing.
· Chasm grows between Trump and government coronavirus experts →
And it suggests that the president is increasingly out of step with the federal government’s own medical and public health experts.
· US and China face awkward talks as China misses its trade commitments →
Trump’s secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, who has been using increasingly harsh and threatening language towards China, has already foreshadowed actions against other Chinese software companies, specifically naming WeChat.