Increasingly в новостях
|became increasingly||Стало все больше|
|become increasingly||Становиться все более и более|
|becomes increasingly||Становится все более|
|becoming increasingly||Становится все более|
|increasingly popular||Становится все более популярным|
Публикации и примеры предложений
· Czech Republic lifts face mask rule as coronavirus restrictions ease →
Parents accompanying their children to parks have increasingly neglected to cover their faces.
· Daily Mail demand for Cummings to go poses challenge for UK PM →
The Daily Telegraph, which employed the prime minister until he entered Downing Street, fell short of demanding Cummings’s departure but said his presence was increasingly hard to justify, “Mr Johnson is determined to defend his adviser but he will be the one most damaged by dysfunctionality in the administration, something the country can ill afford.”
· Companies in new investment fund must be 'made in Yorkshire' →
Duncan Sanford, who heads up Mvam’s York office, said that while there was always going to be an appetite for investment in global companies, “we’ve seen the tide starting to turn for some time, with people looking increasingly to be part of their local economies”.
· Twilio: Coronavirus Accelerating Positive Trends, Downside Ahead →
They are moving increasingly online.
· Pizzas in the post: Shopify challenges Amazon for slice of lockdown trade →
I play video games alone, with my friends and increasingly with my kids.
· Who deserves to be a billionaire? →
While ordinary wage earners in advanced economies, especially those with a robust social safety net, disproportionately bear the burden of taxation, corporate tax rates and taxes on high incomes and capital have hit historic lows, with a de facto regressive tax system increasingly becoming the new normal.
· 'Cummings is the real boss': world's press pours scorn on Boris Johnson →
In Spain, El Pais said the episode showed that Johnson was increasingly “losing his ability to scent what the people will and won’t put up with”.
· 'The past six weeks have been unlike anything I’ve known': a GP on how the pandemic has changed his work – podcast →
But we increasingly need our readers to fund our work.
The Japan Times
· Japan must start drafting an Indo-Pacific charter →
But the Chinese economy’s seemingly quick recovery from the pandemic as well as a lack of global leadership in Washington could weaken the Western democracies’ ability to deter Beijing’s increasingly assertive behavior.
The Japan Times
· NASA should beware of viruses from outer space →
Meanwhile, private space companies increasingly have the technology and ambition to make Mars visits of their own.