Independent trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|became independent||Trở nên độc lập|
|independent candidate||Ứng cử viên độc lập|
|independent film||Phim độc lập|
|independent record||Hồ sơ độc lập|
|independent record label||Nhãn thu âm độc lập|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Rapper Kanye West files in Wisconsin to run for president →
MADISON, Wis. — Rapper Kanye West filed signatures in Wisconsin Tuesday to run for president as an independent candidate in November.
· Australian leader says US-China war no longer inconceivable →
Australia’s relations with China, its most important trading partner, has plumbed new lows in part because of Australian calls for an independent investigation into the origins of and responses to the coronavirus.
· iCAD, Inc. (ICAD) CEO Michael Klein on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
From what I've understand and I have communicated with some top people there, they believe they're going to continue to operate as an independent entity.
· WEC Energy Group, Inc. (WEC) CEO Kevin Fletcher on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Earlier this year, an independent engineering study confirmed the critical need for this project.
· Realty Income's (O) CEO Sumit Roy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We closed 23 independent transactions year-to-date and approximately 22% of year-to-date investment volume for a sale-leaseback transaction.
· Lawrence Laurent, Washington Post’s first TV critic, dies at 95 →
After retiring from The Post in 1982, Mr. Laurent was vice president and director of communication for the old Association of Independent Television Stations.
· Wall Street ends higher as investors eye stimulus →
Evergy Inc slumped nearly 12 per cent after two sources said the board of the Midwest utility planed to remain independent as bids solicited from prospective merger partners did not offer sufficient value.
Chiang Rai Times
· Tourism Ministry Wants to End Dual Pricing for Expats in Thailand →
Meanwhile, the ministry, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) and tourism operators are scheduled to hold a meeting today with private tour companies about creating packages for expats, both as a group and for independent tourists.
· 'Wildly irresponsible': Former Trump aide slams president for 'spitballing' on cause of Beirut blasts →
Start your Independent Premium subscription today.
· A glance at Sri Lanka and its parliamentary elections →
The Tamil rebels fought to create an independent state in the country’s north and east, accusing the Sinhala-controlled state of systemic marginalization.