|used to indicate||示すために使用|
· Winmark: Uncertain Future, Impressive Fundamentals, And Solid Value →
This could indicate that this economic contraction will be more severe than the previous one.
· Coronavirus in the Pacific: weekly briefing →
The prime minister has indicated that returning citizens and residents may be required to contribute to the costs of their quarantine on arrival in the country.
· The Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) CEO Brian Porter on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So as Brian indicated, based on our data and forecasts and the extent of the relief measures that we have in place to-date, we expect approximately a similar PCL run rate for Q3.
· KOLD: Take Profits And Move On →
The math basically indicates that a long position in KOLD would likely increase by about 18-24% in a typical year since it is short futures contracts at prices higher than the spot price and these contracts converge through time.
· Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation (BAH) CEO Horacio Rozanski on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Now going forward, it's, early to tell exactly what any changes there’d be and the impact on it, but we expect our effective tax rate as we indicated in our guidance to be between 20% and 23% in FY ‘21.
· Autozone's (AZO) CEO Bill Rhodes on Q3 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Probably, as indicated by we had zero purchases from them for weeks, call it 5% to 10% of our commercial customers.
· Which major retail companies have filed for bankruptcy since the coronavirus pandemic hit? Here's the list. →
For some businesses, these temporary changes could indicate bigger problems.
· Consider Campbell As Q3 2020 Earnings Approach →
Trends also indicate that a much higher percentage of people are cooking at home.
· Cost Savings And Zero Debt Can Help RPC Outlast The Energy Depression →
Despite the bearish sentiment, one of the growth catalysts could be EIA's most recent energy price forecast, which indicates a steady crude oil price in 2H 2020, which can move up higher in 2021.
· WHO says the Americas are new COVID-19 epicenter as Latam deaths surge →
The current data projects COVID-19 deaths in Peru totaling nearly 20,000 by August, IHME said, indicating demand is likely to outstrip of the supply of beds in intensive care units.