|used to indicate||示すために使用|
· Lufthansa says currently ‘unable to approve’ state rescue over EU conditions →
“Conditions currently indicated by the EU Commission... would lead to a weakening of the hub function at Lufthansa’s home airports in Frankfurt and Munich” and must be “analyzed intensively,” the company said in a statement.
· Red Electrica: Too Exposed To The CNMC →
Considering that Enagas (OTCPK:ENGGF), which is a Spanish regulated utility for gas transmission, is subject to less intense remuneration reductions below 20% and is also already somewhat diversified into high-quality affiliates, the fact that Red Eléctrica trades at almost a 10% premium to Enagas in terms of EV/EBITDA is a source of concern and indicates that Red Eléctrica is not attractive despite its income proposition.
· Arbor Realty Trust: Undervalued →
However, as indicated above, both business segments of the company have been performing fairly well.
· 50 per cent job seekers enhancing skills in lockdown for better career opportunities: Survey →
On the salary cut front, one-third job seekers indicated that salary cuts have not yet been announced but are most likely soon.
· Virginia school board defends transgender bathroom ban →
The three-judge panel that heard the case Tuesday did not indicate when it would issue a ruling.
· Mysterious signals coming from deep in space answer one of the universe's biggest puzzles →
Astronomers have long known that such missing baryonic matter must be somewhere, with models and research indicating that it has to exist.
· Type 2 diabetes medication could prevent SARS-CoV-2 from replicatin in host cells →
* Indicates required fields
· Epizyme, Inc. Is Doing Everything Right But Its Shares Appear Fairly Priced →
Assuming approved, you will note EPZM's multiples above are still almost twice that KPTI (which expects to be indicated to treat 2 cancers that afflict more than 8,000 people in the US per year versus EPZM's 1).
· Dark web drug supply surges nearly 500% during coronavirus pandemic →
It is harder to gauge the number of actual sales that took place, as no such data is publicly available, though the amount of product feedback indicates significant growth.
· When is the Premier League returning, will they use neutral venues and will games be on TV for free? →
The top four will still qualify for the Champions League with Uefa indicating they have no plans to amend qualification criteria for Europe’s top competition.