· Covid-19: Nine people from community infected in Singapore, another 602 linked to workers’ dormitories →
The final serological test (Case 33092) has come back negative, which is indicative of a recent infection,” MOH said, adding that the patient is a non-teaching staff member and had been asymptomatic.
· Blackstone Group Inc. (BX) CEO Steve Schwarzman Presents at Bernstein's 36th Annual Strategic Decisions Conference (Transcript) →
And so the S&P isn't quite indicative, if you will, of the full range of stocks, but it's still been pretty terrific.
· Ecolab: High Multiple, 'Leaky Equity Bucket', Time To Cash Out →
Table 2.1 shows buying at the current share price would provide indicative rates of return through end of 2022 of 4% to 5% for the consensus case, ~7% for the high case, and less than 1% for the low case.
The New York Times
· While Twitter Confronts Trump, Zuckerberg Keeps Facebook Out of It →
His assurance that his company would not be an “arbiter of truth” in political discussion was also indicative of an aggressive effort over the last year or so to court Republicans in Washington and conservative voices in the media.
· Why Growth Will Continue To Outperform 'Traditional Value' →
It's indicative of the massive surge in demand above previous normal trends that Amazon was clearly under prepared for.
· If Trump is Caligula, there could be some unexpected benefits →
One modern historian, Aloys Winterling, suggests that the equine elevation was not so much indicative of madness — although there was plenty of that — as it was a showy humiliation ritual to demonstrate to the senators and senior politicos of Rome that their work was so trivial to his grand project that a thoroughbred could do it as well as they could.
· The decline of universities, where students are customers and academics itinerant workers →
This too is indicative, since the whole point of tenure was to guarantee free speech.
· Virgin Australia's administrator to shortlist two bidders early next week →
The administrator of Virgin Australia Holdings Ltd said it expected to shortlist two preferred bidders early next week after parties confirmed non-binding indicative proposals to acquire the airline on Friday.
· Cresco Labs Inc. (CRLBF) CEO Charlie Bachtell on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Is the first quarter pretty indicative of how the full year may look or is that going to continue to shift?
· Toll Brothers, Inc. (TOL) CEO Douglas Yearley on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
First question is, I think it was in the third quarter of ‘17, maybe the fourth quarter, you guys got out of the business of providing kind of that non-binding deposit results because they just weren’t indicative of full quarter signed contracts.