· Olin Corporation (OLN) CEO John Fischer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
These after-tax cash flow enhancements of approximately $200 million per year are generally independent of industry conditions.
· Endo International plc's (ENDP) CEO Blaise Coleman on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are very encouraged by the medical aesthetics and beauty industry response to the approval of Qwo to date, and look forward to bringing this innovative treatment option to market.
· Parker-Hannifin Corporation (PH) CEO Tom Williams on Q4 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
And this is looking at the last five manufacturing recession and I would argue FY '20 is actually got two separate recessions, and it's the industry recession we've already end and the pandemic that came in March.
· Zillow Group, Inc. (Z) CEO Rich Barton on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Across every industry, we are all studying, we are seeing an acceleration in the preexisting o-to-o customer migration, navigating from offline to online.
· Encouraging Developments For Bulls In British American Tobacco's Interim Results →
Other industry players have already tried the legal route, and failed on two occasions, with the courts siding with government.
· VEREIT, Inc. (VER) CEO Glenn Rufrano on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
The underpinnings of these relatively strong collection results were driven by our property type diversification, industry breakdown, investment grade tenancy, public versus private ownership, and geographic location.
· COVID-19 Pushes POSCO's Steel Business Into The Red, But A Cyclical Bounce Will Come →
COVID-19 shutdowns (and the subsequent recession) have hammered all manner of steel-using industries, with auto production down approximately 50% in the second quarter.
The China Post
· Trump targets Canada, reimposing tariffs on aluminum →
Speaking at a Whirlpool plant in Ohio, the president said that Canada had promised that “its aluminum industry would not flood our country with exports and kill all of our aluminum jobs, which is exactly what they did.’’
· No-go nations: what the latest UK government restrictions mean →
While some in the travel industry claim that cover still applies for incidents unrelated to coronavirus,
· Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX) CEO Ryan Spencer on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Currently, our industry is focused on developing an effective vaccine to prevent COVID-19.