|entertainment industry||Eğlence sektörü|
|film industry||Film endüstrisi|
|mining industry||Maden endüstrisi|
|music industry||Müzik endüstrisi|
|oil industry||Petrol endüstrisi|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Cabby jailed for posting fake COVID-19 'intel' on food outlet closures, urging panic buying →
The next day, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong reassured the public that there were sufficient supplies, and Ministry for Trade and Industry Chan Chun Sing said that hoarding would deprive others of essential supplies.
· mCloud Technologies Corp. (MCLDF) CEO Russ McMeekin on Q4 2019 and Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
In 2019, we did two very transformative transactions, Agnity Global which formed the foundation at AssetCare for AssetCare Mobile, and now, this post-COVID era we're in, we're seeing a lot of activity around connected workers and multiple industries, that's all made possible because of the Agnity transaction.
· Doosan likely to finalize self-rescue package next month →
SEOUL, May 27 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's cash-strapped Doosan Group is likely to finalize its self-rescue plan next month, as creditors have yet to vet the books of the group's affiliates, industry sources said Wednesday.
· Size of S. Korean insects industry up 8 pct in 2019 →
SEOUL, May 27 (Yonhap) -- The size of South Korea's insects industry rose 8 percent in 2019 from a year earlier, data showed Wednesday, as a growing number of companies raise or process insects for foodstuffs, pets and other purposes.
· Virgin bidder Cyrus plans to keep airline as full-service Qantas competitor →
Cyrus believes it can improve Virgin's financial performance with a simplified fleet, choosing where to fly and how often it flies more carefully and by emphasising customer experience, rather than by returning Virgin to its budget roots as some in the airline industry have advocated.
· Airline Round-Up In Coronavirus →
An industry that has (through massive consolidation over the past two decades) developed capacity discipline, which led to the most profitable decade in the history of aviation, brought to its lowest point over the course of a turbulent few weeks.
· 3 telcos racing to buy cable TV operator →
SEOUL, May 27 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's three major telecommunications firms have all submitted initial bids to acquire Hyundai HCN Co., the country's fifth-largest cable TV operator, as they aim to boost their media and content businesses, industry sources said Wednesday.
· Los Angeles allows all retail businesses, houses of worship to reopen →
The CDC based its analysis on 1.3 million people; however, less than a quarter divulged whether they worked in the health care industry.
· With $84 million in new cash, Commonwealth Fusion is on track for a demonstration fusion reactor by 2025 →
“The COTS program transitioned the space industry from ‘Here’s a government dictated space sector’ to a vibrant commercial launch industry,” said Mumgaard.