|risk of infection||感染のリスク|
· Matt Hancock's obsession with hospitals has warped priorities and cost lives →
Instead of pursuing a policy of tracing infection contacts – albeit with limited testing capacity – Hancock decided it was better to build lots of respirators.
· COVID 19 and Latin America: Three months on, the struggle continues →
Latin America has passed Europe and the United States in daily infections.
The China Post
· 連48天無確診破功 再爆新增一境外移入案例｜Taiwan reports 1 new imported COVID-19 case →
The Central Epidemic Command Center (CECC) on Friday reported 1 new case of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) infection, bringing the total number in Taiwan to 442.
The New York Times
· News Quiz: George Floyd, Twitter, Coronavirus →
The U.S. this week banned flights from the country that now has the second-highest number of coronavirus infections in the world.
· Go-go bars gone as coronavirus hits Bangkok's sex district →
Thailand has now begun to lift some movement restrictions with infections at over 3,000 and deaths nearly 60, but neither rising rapidly.
· After gas leak tragedy, Bhopal victims fall prey to coronavirus →
But Dhingra said the move - which reflects India's push to largely limit testing to people with acute respiratory infections, cough and fever - would sound a death knell for gas victims.
The Japan Times
· Tokyo records 22 new coronavirus cases →
The number of daily new coronavirus infections in Tokyo rose to 22 on Friday, the Tokyo Metropolitan Government said.
· Blue Impulse jets fly over Tokyo to salute medical workers →
Japan has managed to avoid an explosive surge in coronavirus infections, with 16,759 confirmed cases of COVID-19, including 882 deaths, as of Friday morning, according to public broadcaster NHK.
· Domestic flight services in India: 494 flights carrying 38,078 passengers operated in India on Thursday, says Hardeep Singh Puri →
Two of the other three asymptomatic passengers who tested positive for the infection had travelled by Spicejet while one took a flight of Air India subsidiary Alliance Air.
· Singapore reports 611 new COVID-19 cases, including 3 Singaporeans or permanent residents →
SINGAPORE: Singapore reported 611 new COVID-19 cases as of noon on Friday (May 29), taking the country's total number of infections to 33,860.