“Infrastructure” in the news
|infrastructure made up|
|transportation infrastructure made|
Publications and example sentences
The China Post
· Germany, France hope cloud data project to boost sovereignty →
Germany and France will set up a non-profit association to coordinate and organize the data infrastructure, Altmaier said.
· AirMap Guides Drones toward Widespread Use →
New autonomous flying vehicles have incredible potential to change how we travel, how we ship our stuff, and how we keep track of our infrastructure.
· Greater Than 6% Growth Could Prove Difficult For China To Achieve Ever Again →
The 2009 stimulus was mainly in the form of direct government spending on infrastructure and support for the housing market.
· People with medical emergency can get e-pass to enter Delhi, AAP govt tells HC →
Instead of creating medical infrastructure and working to ensure medical facilities, it is sealing the borders and thereby stopping people from availing medical facilities in central government hospitals in Delhi,” it had claimed.
· India’s urban Covid-19 outbreak is morphing into a rural health crisis →
“High levels of co-morbidity, high levels of under-nutrition and a weak health infrastructure, that’s just the recipe for high mortality,” said Shah, who is based in rural central India.
· How South Korea, France, and Italy are using the Covid-19 response to fight climate change →
With clear roads, clear skies, oil prices plummeting, businesses needing bailouts, and political capital to spend, countries like South Korea, Italy, and France have decided that the pandemic response is an opportunity to rethink energy, infrastructure, industry, and government in ways to cut pollution and reduce emissions contributing to climate change.
· Indian Railways modifies the Jolarpettai station yard to take train speeds of 110 kmph; know more →
During this lockdown period, the Southern Railway zone is carrying out major infrastructure and safety works to prevent disruptions of passenger train services.
· Bharti Infratel board to meet on June 11 for final call on merger with Indus Towers →
Telecom Infrastructure company Bharti Infratel on Thursday said its board will meet on June 11 to take final decision on the merger with Indus Towers.
· Germany unveils huge €130bn coronavirus recovery package →
€10bn for municipalities struggling with lower tax receipts, with public spending on infrastructure and housing.
· China Mobile: Stability At A Fair Price →
Best of all, this critical infrastructure asset is currently trading at a price of only 0.95x book value.