|infrastructure made up||構成されたインフラストラクチャ|
|transportation infrastructure made||作られた輸送インフラ|
· Macquarie Infrastructure: Q2 Earnings Review - Dividend Return Is Highly Questionable →
Macquarie Infrastructure Corporation (MIC) have recently posted results from the Q2 exit and have missed estimates of EPS by $0.05 and revenue expectations by 14.2%.
· Ballard Power Systems Inc. (BLDP) CEO Randy MacEwen on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
So thank you for the update on the infrastructure in China.
· ZIOPHARM Oncology, Inc. (ZIOP) CEO Laurence Cooper on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
We are developing cutting-edge science and have rapidly and cost-effectively put in place the necessary support system, leading-edge technologies, and infrastructure to accomplish our goals.
· Total confirmed coronavirus cases in Africa pass 1 million →
Low rates of testing, a lack of political will, prejudice against victims, poor infrastructure and communications are among the many factors that obscure the true picture of the pandemic’s impact on African countries, the experts told the Guardian.
· Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (LMRK) CEO Arthur Brazy on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Landmark Infrastructure Partners LP (NASDAQ:LMRK) Q2 2020 Earnings Conference Call August 6, 2020 12:00 PM ET
The New York Times
· The Latest U.S. Tool to Fight Election Meddling: Text Messages →
It does not include people spreading disinformation, and the reward is only for information on hackers trying to attack voting systems or election infrastructure.
· Great Panther Mining Limited (GPL) CEO Robert Henderson on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
But we're not talking about a long lead time at all because most of the infrastructure is there.
· CoreCivic Inc (CXW) CEO Damon Hininger on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Although Oklahoma’s prison population has declined as a result of COVID-19, the state continues to face challenges in their correctional infrastructure, and could very well utilize the Cimarron facility once there budget challenges subside.
· Why markets don't seem to care if the economy stinks →
Consider just four industry group - internet content, software infrastructure, consumer electronics and internet retailers - account for more than $US8 trillion ($11.2 trillion) in market value, or almost a quarter of total US stockmarket value of about $US35 trillion.
The China Post
· Mexico resort pulls controversial ‘anything goes’ tourism ad →
But in the 1970s and ’80s, the resort’s infrastructure crumbled, and poor, crowded settlements sprung up inland from the bay, sparking rising problems of unemployment, crime and pollution.