Infrastructure trong tin tức
Ví dụ collocations
|infrastructure made||Cơ sở hạ tầng|
|infrastructure made up||Cơ sở hạ tầng tạo thành|
|infrastructure projects||Dự án cơ sở hạ tầng|
|transportation infrastructure||Hạ tầng giao thông|
|transportation infrastructure made||Hạ tầng giao thông|
Thành ngữ và cụm từ →
Các ấn phẩm và câu ví dụ
· Customers could see phone bills rise because of Huawei decision, experts warn →
“This will mean a more expensive network for the UK and a delay that could result in its national infrastructure being inferior compared to other countries.”
The New York Times
· Sessions Falls in Alabama, and Gideon Rises in Maine →
“We can create millions of high-paying, union jobs by building a modern infrastructure and a clean-energy future,” Biden said.
· CEF Report July 2020: Watch Out For NAV Declines →
We look at Macquarie Infrastructure Global Total Return (MGU) and the recent cut to their distribution.
The New York Times
· A Different Cold War →
Biden’s plan also addresses racial justice, by allocating 40 percent of all proposed clean-energy and infrastructure benefits to disadvantaged communities.
· Growing number of trust firms reflects trust in Labuan International Business and Financial Centre, says group →
On the Covid-19 movement restrictions, he said most of the established trust companies have initiated a business continuity plan under which their information technology infrastructure allows them to move staff from the office back to their house and to work from home.
The Japan Times
· This is the moment for Japan to rethink coal →
Two key decisions — one on infrastructure exports and the other addressing domestic energy policy — have been heralded by Environment Minister Shinjiro Koizumi as “a turning point” for Japan.
· India-Iran Relations: US sanctions delayed India's invovement in connectivity projects, says expert →
According to a statement released at the time, this MoU was signed between IRCON of India and Construction, Development of Transport and Infrastructure Company (CDTIC) of Iran.
· First Thing: Trump juked the stats over police killing black Americans →
As he bids to claim a corner of the spotlight from the incumbent, the Democratic presidential challenger Joe Biden has unveiled his new and notably more aggressive climate plan, proposing $2tn for clean energy infrastructure and other climate solutions, which would also create new jobs in an economy devastated by the coronavirus crisis.
· 5 things to know today →
CONSTRUCTION MADE EASIER President Trump is expected to announce a shorter environmental review process for proposed highways, gas pipelines and other major infrastructure.
· Workers at the economic margins bear covid-19’s costs globally →
Increasing regulation and investment in infrastructure didn’t eliminate African economic activity, but it did marginalize the work of African entrepreneurs and ignore the interests of African residents.