The China Post
· French Quarter sans tourists: ‘An old neighborhood again’ →
She said she has invited out-of-town visitors to get a look inside the late 19th century Victorian “double” (side-by-side residences in one building) she inherited from her aunt.
· 'Roster not the issue': McGregor has two weeks to save $750,000 job →
It’s a headache inherited by new chief executive Ryan Webb.
· Thousands of us have suffered severe stress →
Our government was elected for a short period in the sweep of Victoria's long history, with the responsibility to chaperone the community towards a better future while respecting the values we inherited.
· Wasps and Harlequins play down fears after sponsor's exit from women's rugby →
I see it as a massive opportunity for a new sponsor, who is inheriting a product much better than the one we started with.
· How Mohamed Salah became the pride of Egypt and Liverpool’s golden star →
“He inherited his love for playing football from his father and uncles, who played with the village’s Amateur Youth Centre’s team during the 1980s and 1990s.
The New York Times
· A London Home Goes From Georgian to Modern, With a Detour →
Like much of Marylebone, Harley Street originated as a speculative development by the Portland Estate, owned by the Duke of Portland, whose wife inherited most of the land between what are now Oxford Street and Marylebone Road, in 1741.
· Biden expands poll lead over Trump to 10-point margin →
As they think about the problems the next president will inherit, Americans are evenly divided over whether Trump or Biden is better equipped to manage a recovery of the battered economy (47 per cent each), while Biden is favored over Trump as the leader to manage efforts to control the spread of the virus (50 per cent to 42 per cent).
· Coronavirus test and trace system ‘creating false sense of security’ →
Professor Sir Chris Ham, the former chief executive of health thinktank the King’s Fund, said Harding inherited a badly designed system, with testing run by the Department of Health and contact tracing by PHE.
· Great Southern Land: Ripe time to taste tour WA's other top wine region →
Olive, rosemary and raspberry flavours full of expression greet a second later tasting, balance and harmony always intact with its inherit earthiness.
· The Verge’s favorite hobbies to do while stuck at home →
I inherited a bike from an old family friend, and only thought about maintenance when its tires got punctured or its chain literally stopped turning.