|not inherit||Miras değil|
Deyimler ve deyişler →
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
The New York Times
· Inside an Eclectic Retreat on Shelter Island →
He and Doonan worked on the house around the time Adler was commissioned to design the interiors of the Parker Palm Springs hotel, and the home inherited some of that project’s breezy 1950s louche quality in its open floor plan and the fact that it has more seating than would seem strictly necessary (nothing being more luxurious than options).
· What Will Sanrio's New Leadership Mean For Hello Kitty? →
Formerly Sanrio's senior managing director, the younger Tsuji is inheriting a multifaceted business that investors currently value at more than $1.3 billion.
· What are the 10 stages of genocide? →
Serb forces had inherited much larger resources of the former Yugoslav army, the fourth largest in the world at the time.
· This week’s movie releases are astoundingly good →
So does the fear of what you might inherit from your parents.
· One of Brisbane's oldest buses back on the streets with new silver lining →
The museum's collection was later inherited by the Queensland Omnibus and Coach Society, which last year decided it was time the 72-year-old had a makeover.
· Pandemic prompts growth in family tree digging →
Naturally, not all Australians will find it so easy to research their family trees because that requires diligent record-keeping — essentially a byproduct of European-led colonialism.Australians from Asian and African cultures have inherited a different sense of what constitutes a “family” — as do Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders.
· Pissarro painting once owned by Bronwen Astor to enter National Gallery →
Late Afternoon in our Meadow was inherited by Astor, a key player in the Profumo affair
· How 'The Last of Us Part II' fails its women protagonists →
But she clearly inherited Joel's refusal to open up.
· Elvis Presley son: Did Elvis have a son? How many children did he have? →
However, Vernon passed away in 1979, and Minnie Mae in 1980, meaning Lisa Marie was the sole heir and inherited his home Graceland when she turned 25 in 1993.
The New York Times
· Donald Trump's Deadly Coronavirus Delusions →
Barack Obama inherited an economy wracked by a financial crisis.