Injure в новостях
Публикации и примеры предложений
· FCC-Atlanta United Preview →
Still seeking consistency without injured top striker Josef Martinez, Atlanta United (2-1-0) is also looking to right itself after opening group play with a 1-0 defeat to the New York Red Bulls on Sunday.
· Five 49ers with the most to Prove in 2020 →
Last season, Bosa’s productivity dropped when Dee Ford was injured.
· Man found stabbed in stomach near Gold Coast service station →
The injured man was found near the Shell Coles Express service station on the corner of Monaco Street and the Gold Coast Highway.
· European stakes rise for Sheffield United as they look to reel in Leicester →
“I was thinking before Saturday’s game against Chelsea [which United won 3-0]: ‘I really fancy us today’ but at the back of my mind I was also thinking: ‘Come on, it’s Chelsea, that can’t be right,’” says Ben Osborn, the midfielder who has excelled since coming into the side four games ago to replace the injured John Fleck.
· Football: Van Dijk, Alisson errors end Liverpool's record bid in Arsenal defeat →
Liverpool, by contrast, were at full strength bar the absence of injured captain Jordan Henderson and it showed for the first half an hour as the visitors' dominated.
· NY police injured in clash with protesters on Brooklyn Bridge →
Several New York City police officers were attacked and injured Wednesday as pro-police and anti-police protesters clashed on the Brooklyn Bridge.
· 4 Potential Replacements for Troubled Seahawks CB Quinton Dunbar →
In particular, the 6-foot-2 cornerback landed on injured reserve with an ankle injury in 2019 and struggled to live up to his contract when active.
· Mets' Jacob deGrom, Cubs' Anthony Rizzo Dealing with Back Issues →
Chicago manager David Ross mentioned Kris Bryant and Victor Caratini as possible fill-ins for Rizzo if he has to begin the year on the injured list.
· Tight end could be a position of strength for the New York Jets this season →
He signed a multi-year extension with the Jets in November before being placed on Injured Reserve with an ankle injury.