“Injury” in the news
|due to injury|
Publications and example sentences
· A quick adjustment for Miami Heat's inexperienced postseason players one of keys to success →
Before the league was shut down because of the coronavirus pandemic, he was still working his way back from a midseason foot injury that caused him to miss 15 games.
· Odell Beckham's Fantasy Outlook: He Should Be Much Better In 2020 →
It always felt like something was wrong and it wasn't until halfway through the season that Beckham's injury situation was revealed.
· Joel Berry II on Playing Injured Junior Year, 'I was Close to Calling It' →
Coach Williams was often asked about Berry's injuries stating that they were all game-time decisions and based on his comfort level, but for Berry, sitting out was never an option - it was Championship or bust.
· Ravens Lead AFC North in Power Rankings for Tight Ends →
The Bengals have high hopes for Drew Sample, a second-round pick in the 2019 NFL draft that had his rookie season cut short because of an ankle injury.
· Benfica Players Hurt After Fans Throw Rocks at Portuguese Club's Bus →
Zivkovic didn’t discuss his eye injury but said “we are both well.”
The New York Times
· N.Y.C. Protesters Defy Curfew, Which Police Again Aggressively Enforce →
Two Buffalo police officers were suspended without pay on Thursday night after a video showed them shoving a 75-year-old protester, who was hospitalized with a head injury as a result, the authorities said.
The New York Times
· Don’t Kid Yourself: Online Lectures Are Here to Stay →
In past disruptions, we have essentially ignored the injuries associated with rising inequality.
· UFC Contract Squabbles, Underwhelming PPV Card Unrelated to Endeavor’s Financial Troubles →
The limitations fighters face (think: injuries, recovery time) create ebbs and flows in card quality.
· Rubber bullets and flash-bangs don't just tear through crowds — they jeopardize years of police reform →
He’s seen it happen as the police chief in Long Beach, California, then in Oakland, California, and finally in Baltimore, when his efforts to reform the city’s police department ended with a 2015 uprising triggered by the death of Freddie Gray, who suffered a neck injury while in police custody.
· Cleveland Browns 2020 Fantasy Outlook →
He did it throughout his college career and even when the Browns were somewhat compromised at the tight end position last season due to an injury to Njoku, he still targeted tight ends in the red zone particularly.