|due to injury||怪我のため|
The New York Times
· He Died at War. The Pandemic Gave Me Time to Grieve. →
It took upward of six hours for backup forces to recover him, my sweet man, and they sustained multiple injuries themselves.
· Jack Steven returns to Cats training →
The details surrounding Steven's injuries remain unknown and a police investigation into his stabbing is continuing.
· No footy, no worries: 'Big Freeze' confirmed for Queen's Birthday →
His promising playing career with Essendon was cruelled by serious knee injuries, which restricted him to just 82 games in 12 years.
· New Zealand PM unruffled as quake hits mid-interview →
St John Ambulance and New Zealand Police both said there were no initial reports of injuries or damage.
· Sweet-toothed Werner bags hat-trick as Leipzig trounce Mainz →
Cordova came off the bench to score in injury time, latching onto a loose pass from Sane, rounding goalkeeper Markus Schubert and firing into an empty net.
The China Post
· New Zealand leader carries on with TV interview during quake →
But there were no reports of major damage or injuries.
· After watching son graduate, Kentucky couple killed in traffic accident →
Dalton Barnett, 18, and his brother, Michael Barnett, 26, were passengers in the car and were taken to the University of Kentucky Hospital for treatment of their injuries, state police said.
The China Post
· Minivan crashes into Florida liquor store, injuring 3 people →
They were both taken to the hospital along with the driver, but none of the injuries appear to be life-threatening.
· Roosters co-captain Friend wants to continue into 2021 →
Injuries have limited the three-time premiership winner to just five games in the last 13 months.
· Two boys die, teens in hospital after 4WD rolls on dirt road →
The driver and a passenger, both 16, were taken to Roma Hospital with serious injuries.