|another inmate||Başka bir mahkum|
|fellow inmate||Mahkum dostum|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· 14 Afghan forces killed in 'Taliban attacks' after ceasefire ends →
Kabul had already freed about 1,000 Taliban inmates before the ceasefire, while the insurgents had released about 300 government captives.
· Pune: Undertrial hacked to death within hour of release from jail in decongestion drive →
The deceased inmate has been identified as Nitin Shivaji Kasabe.
· Afghan forces killed in attack blamed on Taliban →
Afghan authorities have responded to the ceasefire by releasing hundreds of Taliban prisoners this week, and plan to further free an equal number of inmates in the coming days.
· The GEO Group In Market Solitary Confinement →
Only a small number of inmates (about 160,000 on any given day) have been convicted, and are generally serving for misdemeanours which carry sentences of under a year.
The New York Times
· Access Denied: Faulty Automated Background Checks Freeze Out Renters →
It combined criminal records from five other women: four Samantha Johnsons and a woman who had used the name as an alias, even though the screening report said she was an “active inmate” in a Kentucky jail at the time.
· Afghan forces killed in first 'Taliban attack' since ceasefire end: officials →
Afghan authorities have responded to the ceasefire by releasing some 1,000 insurgent prisoners this week, and plan to further free an equal number of inmates in the coming days.
· Alarm over five suicides in six days at prisons in England and Wales →
Campaigners fear restrictive regime to contain coronavirus is taking toll on inmates
· Minneapolis police officer at center of George Floyd's death had history of prior complaints →
The same year, Chauvin and seven others were named in an unrelated federal lawsuit filed by an inmate at the Minnesota Correctional Facility at Lino Lakes.
The New York Times
· How Do You Lead a State’s Coronavirus Response? Ask Her →
And, in early April, Cook County Jail became one of the country’s largest coronavirus clusters, with more than 1,000 infections among inmates and staff and six deaths.