|another inmate||Başka bir mahkum|
|fellow inmate||Mahkum dostum|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· Plan to demolish and rebuild historic Chinatown building divides community →
In February, two groups sued the city to halt the construction of a jail where some Rikers inmates would eventually be transferred.
· 9 movies and shows that explain how America’s justice system got this way →
She sees the most important part of her work as caring for the inmates and quietly supporting them as they approach their execution dates.
· Grant them rest: In times of shared grief, requiems have offered solace →
During the second world war inmates at Theresienstadt, a concentration camp, gathered to rehearse and perform Verdi’s.
· In Sg Buloh prison, 700 staff and 800 prisoners to be tested for Covid-19 after one tested positive →
KUALA LUMPUR, June 1 — The Ministry of Health (MOH) said today it will conduct Covid-19 screening and test on 700 staff and 800 inmates at the Sungai Buloh Prison after a prisoner was confirmed positive for the virus.
· Iran says scientist jailed in US to return in days →
It has also said it has released more than 100,000 inmates, including 1,000 foreigners, to ease the pressure on Iran's prison system during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The New York Times
· A Filmmaker Put Away for Tax Fraud Takes Us Inside a British Prison →
The first thing Atkins notices, upon arriving at Wandsworth, is that the inmates, unlike those in movies, are not tanned and ripped.
· Monday briefing: 1m children will stay at home as lockdown eases →
David Adams was recently released from jail and describes how inmates were confined to their tiny cells for more than 23 hours a day.
· The coronavirus crisis in Britain's prisons →
She describes how devastating to inmates and staff the Covid-19 crisis has become in prisons.
The New York Times
· Benjamin Smalls, Jailhouse Lawyer and Prison Reformer, Dies at 72 →
To fellow inmates, he was known as the Elder Statesman, and his cell was cluttered with legal papers.
· Afghanistan's Abdullah says ready for Taliban talks 'at any time' →
Before Sunday's announcement, Kabul had already released about 1,000 Taliban inmates while the Taliban had freed roughly 300 members of the Afghan security forces, according to reports.