|research and innovation||研究と革新|
|technology and innovation||技術と革新|
· Green Organic Dutchman Holdings (TGODF) CEO, Brian Athaide on Q1 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
I will discuss the innovation and acceleration plans a little later in this call.
· Papa John's expected to stay hot →
Saleh also notes that PZZA's average check grew about 15% in April, with 7% to 10% growth from menu innovation and the rest from loyalty and third-party delivery expansion.
The China Post
· CEO pay has topped $12.3M. Can it keep rising post-pandemic? →
Eastman’s board said Costa exceeded the goals set for “growth and innovation” in 2019, but he only partially met the targets for how much cash the company generated, as well as for employee safety and other measures.
· Watch: A conversation on the future of small businesses →
Axios hosts a live, virtual conversation on the challenges facing small businesses and how they're pursuing innovation during these uncertain times, featuring chef Kwame Onwuachi and author Ann Patchett.
· Petropavlovsk PLC (PPLKF) CEO Pavel Maslovskiy on Q4 2019 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
As Pavel Maslovskiy already mentioned at the beginning of the improvement of leverage - decrease of leverage [ph] and improvement of the cost of the boring and maturity of the boring is the priority of the management and on the basis of the innovation or the levels where the public debt of the company is traded at the moment we believe we have to be clear looking on the possibility on the improvement over the cost of the boring.
The New York Times
· Italians Flock to Beaches, Hoping Tourists Will Follow →
In the Italian news media, detailed graphics and videos have regularly illustrated the possible restrictions and proposed bathing innovations.
· Bank of Montreal (BMO) CEO Darryl White on Q2 2020 Results - Earnings Call Transcript →
Economies have proven to be resilient, and we salute our personal and our business clients who are incredibly resourceful as we work together with them to overcome challenges and close innovation gaps.
· Smart home company Savant set to acquire GE Lighting →
“At Savant, our mission has always been to become the leading smart home technology company; by acquiring GE Lighting, we’re able to move closer to that goal by combining our innovation with GE Lighting’s legacy and consumer reach,” Savant founder and CEO Bob Madonna told TechCrunch.
· Industrial reform will be PM's Everest – it won't resemble Hawke's Accord →
The history of Australian productivity improvement has been more tied up with product innovation than with building skills.
· The JobMaker policy: It is time to develop workplace reform →
Debt is affordable if it is well invested in activities that build the economy and employment such as skills, education, science, innovation and prudent research and development.