|research and innovation||研究と革新|
|technology and innovation||技術と革新|
· OREO’s #AtHomeWithOreo campaign encourages playfulness amid uncertainty →
As the lockdown continues, we only aim to amplify our connect with the consumers through the campaign and provide them avenues to keep their innovation plug sparking at all times,” he added.
· For Riot Blockchain To Just Break-Even, Bitcoin's Price Would Have To Average $19,000 →
It has no innovation or commerce, only the running of Bitcoin mining machines.
· Fitbit just made a low-cost emergency ventilator to help fight the COVID-19 crisis →
Inspired by the e-vent developed by Massachusetts Institute of Technology, the ventilator has been developed based on the inputs from clinicians looking after COVID-19 patients at the Oregon Health and Science Hospital and the MassGeneralBrigham Center for COVID Innovation.
· AirMap Guides Drones toward Widespread Use →
That’s true competition, and as a result, you get even more innovation.”
The New York Times
· ‘And We Go Green’ Review: Start Your (Quiet) Engines →
“And We Go Green” gives less attention to Formula E’s innovations — which, hopefully will make their way to sedate hatchbacks within the decade — than it does its generically square-jawed drivers, who are personally fueled by the need to prove they’re good enough for Formula 1.
· Genetics is not why more BAME people die of coronavirus: structural racism is →
• Winston Morgan is a reader in toxicology and clinical biochemistry, and the director of impact and innovation, University of East London
· Azmin calls for stronger Asean+3 collaboration to develop Covid-19 vaccine →
He said South Korea and China, being advanced on vaccine trials, should also consider allowing Asean member states to produce the vaccine to drive costs down and ensure mass availability and accelerate Asean as a region for biotech innovation.
· Nanox, maker of a low-cost scanning service to replace X-rays, expands Series B to $51M →
A lot of the attention in medical technology today has been focused on tools and innovations that might help the world better fight the COVID-19 global health pandemic.
· Germany unveils huge €130bn coronavirus recovery package →
A €50bn fund to address climate change, innovation and digital technology.
· “In moments of human need, we see the very best of people” →
“The pleas on Twitter from healthcare workers struggling in Covid wards were the emotional catalyst for ViseUp+,” says David, who is Director of the Innovation School at Glasgow’s Kelvinside Academy.