|research and innovation||Araştırma ve yenilik|
|social innovation||Sosyal yenilik|
|technical innovation||Teknik yenilik|
|technological innovation||Teknolojik yenilik|
|technology and innovation||Teknoloji ve yenilik|
Yayınlar ve örnek cümleler
· The 'New' Modern Corporation: The Battle For The Future →
Innovation in this space will dominate the drive of China and the United States this century.
· Meet the Press - May 24, 2020 →
We're moving rapidly using American innovation.
· The three steps that can take us back to normality →
We will need to reform our economy to equip our people with the skills for the future and create the conditions for business investment, innovation and growth.
· Success of 'Digital India' offers hope for developing nations: Commonwealth Secretary General →
According to an official release of the IT Ministry, Scotland, in an interaction with a private news channel, recently said that the way India has tried to address the aspirations of the people with innovation and opportunities by offering affordable digital services is commendable.
The Wall Street Journal
· Companies’ Financial Planning Comes Up Short in the Coronavirus Era →
As companies tighten their budgets, models and planning tools aren’t expected to undergo significant innovation.
· Father-son farmers find a new way to stay afloat during coronavirus pandemic →
In the middle of an economic disaster, EliYahu says they’ve managed to avoid a drop in revenue thanks to some modern innovation and old-fashioned farmer's wisdom.
The Wall Street Journal
· Square’s Co-Founder: A Recession Is a Great Time to Start a Company →
In his new book, “The Innovation Stack,” Mr. McKelvey uses the story of Square’s early days, and its success in fending off a rival product from Amazon.com Inc., to encourage other potential founders with a dearth of credentials to fix unsolved problems and start novel businesses.
The Japan Times
· It’s time to face the real risks posed by COVID-19 →
My think tank, Yamaneko Research Institute, conducted a nationwide COVID-19 survey of 2,098 people age 18 and older on April 27-28 in collaboration with Platform for Social Innovation.
· Gloves, masks and red tape: what it's like to eat out in a pandemic →
The next few months will be a period of experimentation and innovation, and the best we as customers can do is to accept that things won’t go back to “normal” for a long time, continue to support our favourite haunts and raise a glass to their efforts.
· Commentary: The weekly Zoom family quiz night - the best thing, yet also the worst idea →
At first this seemed like a welcome innovation, a way to maintain contact with friends and loved ones on calls that are becoming increasingly strained by the limits of lockdown.